Bobby Pins

This story is actually based on my two classmates and yeah

It actually happened lol

---

Kagami practically threw himself onto the bench on the side of the basketball court, grabbing the towel that was given by Momoi.

"Thanks," he said in between his heavy breathing and wiped the sweat on his forehead and neck.

Meanwhile, another tall male was still standing on the court, chuckling triumphantly. "Tired already?" Aomine teased while grinning.

"Shut up, Ahomine." Or I'll slam dunk your face, Kagami thought.

It was obvious - and also predictable - that Aomine won their weekly one-on-one basketball match again. Despite Kagami winning the match against during the Winter Cup, he was still easily beaten in their private match.

"Hey, Kagamin, your hair has grown longer now, hasn't it?" Momoi asked as she tilted her head.

Kagami looked up from the ground then reached up to tug at his hair. She was right. It had grown longer these few months.

"Yeah."

"Isn't it kind of disturbing when your hair is like that?" Momoi asked again.

"Yeah. But I'm too lazy to go to the barbershop," Kagami replied with a small shrug.

"Tie it then. Like Murasakibara does," Aomine responded as he walked towards the bench and practically threw himself onto the bench, leaning back while wiping off the sweat.

"Ahomine, my hair is not that long," Kagami said tartly, which made Aomine ruffle his red hair nonchalantly.

There was a brief silence until Aomine looked up to his childhood friend and held out his hand, saying, "Satsuki, you have booby pins, right?"

"WHAT THE HELL, AOMINE?" Kagami scolded without thinking twice upon hearing the word "boob". Yes, he was a prude.

"Stupid Dai-chan! It's bobby!" Momoi scolded also then went to her gym bag, rummaging through her stuff.

It didn't take much time until she got out a small pouch and handed it over to Aomine. It was the pouch where she usually put her scrunchies, pins, and hair clips.

Aomine didn't even bother to thank Momoi and zipped open the pouch. He then took out a few bobby pins, handing it over to Kagami who was eyeing the black pins curiously.

"The hell are these?" Kagami asked in genuine curiosity as he raised his weird-looking eyebrow.

.
.
.

Aomine and Momoi fell silent immediately.

"What did you just say?" Aomine inquired.

"What are these?" Kagami repeated his question as he looked up at Aomine.

"Those are pins.."

"Pins?" Kagami blinked, a tiny bit surprised at the answer before looking back at the pins again. "How do you even use this thing?"

Aomine was speechless.

Completely speechless.

With a defeated sigh, he scooted closer to his stupid boyfriend and took the pins from him.

"You always say I'm the stupid one when actually you're the one who is stupid here," Aomine teased with a smirk on his lips.

"Shut up, Ahomine."

"Bakagami."

"Ahomine!"

"Shut the fuck up and face this way," Aomine instructed. Though it seemed more like he retorted.

Kagami grumbled under his breath as he turned to face Aomine in his seat and closed his eyes while Aomine started to push up his fringe and used those weird pins to hold his hair up.

Aomine was busy taking a few sections of Kagami's hair, brushing it backwards with his fingers before clipping them with the pins.

The tan male would take sneaky glances at his boyfriend's face and stole a small kiss, focusing on the hair afterwards.

"What the hell, Aomine?!"

"Shut up, Bakagami. Stay still."

"Asshole," Kagami muttered, cheeks turning red from the kiss.

"I didn't remember you calling me like that last night~" Aomine teased.

"Fuck you!"

.
.
.

For a moment, both of them forgot that Momoi was watching. It was okay for her, though. She could take pictures of those two lovebirds without getting caught~

---

I hope you like this chapter!

This happened in the middle of math class and I was like "omg aokaga material" and quickly wrote this down xD

Anyways, thanks for reading and comments/votes will be appreciated!

-nazu.