Toothbrush

[ WARNING ]: a tiny bit of sexy stuff at the beginning

---

"A-Aomine, stop that.."

"You know I ain't stopping, Kagami," he purred into the redhead's ear, one hand pinning Kagami's wrists above his head.

"Y-you stink! Go get a shower first!" He scolded as he pushed Aomine away.

The tan male sighed and pulled away while pouting like a little kid. Well, he was too lazy to shower this morning and they played 1-on-1 earlier so maybe he did stink a little.

Aomine made his way to Kagami's bathroom and filled the tub with cold water, stripping his clothes before getting in, relaxing in the tub.

"Ng?" Aomine blinked. There were two toothbrushes in the glass on the counter.

Didn't Kagami live alone?

Or maybe someone lived with him when Aomine wasn't around?

Aomine went to grab the messy looking toothbrush then dashed out of the bathroom, going to the kitchen where Kagami was.

"WHOSE TOOTHBRUSH IS THIS?!"

"AOMINE PUT SOME PANTS ON!"

"ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST, YOU EYEBROW FREAK!"

Kagami groaned and face palmed. "It's the toothbrush I use to clean the tub. Now," he paused.

"GET BACK TO THE BATHROOM! YOU'RE DRIPPING EVERYWHERE!" He scolded as he proceeded to throw a skillet just to scare Aomine, who quickly ran to the bathroom again.

---

How was it? xD

I hope you guys enjoy this one bc I also like making this hehe

Anyways, it's new year's eve today so I might make a one-shot of them for new year

—nazu.