[1]

A/N: If you don't like shounen ai/yaoi, please don't read thissssss and sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or typos etc. Anyway, hope you'll enjoy reading lmao!

The teacher was talking in the front, but Naruto hardly paid any attention. He was tapping his fingers, and like usual, thinking about the last episode of the anime he was curently watching. And oh, that cliffhanger was too much for him to take.

He wouldn't mind reading the manga instead to find out what would have happened next but unfortunately for him, the manga was even slower than the anime. He sighed and closed his eyes, feeling bored and disappointed.

His partner nudged him with his elbow and Naruto looked at his side with a small frown. "What is it, Kiba?" he whispered. Asuma-sensei did not enjoy students talking so they had to do this whisper thingy in his classes. It was kind of frustrating.

Kiba gave him an annoyed glare and hissed back, "Pay more attention. New student."

At first, he had thought Kiba was calling him a new student then realised what Kiba was actually saying. Bakka.

Naruto's eyes widden. He did not expect this class to receive a new student- it rarely happened. He looked to his front and to his surprise again, Kiba wasn't lying, which for your information, Kiba did quite a lot.

Of course the first thought that came to his mind was, 'Does he watch anime?'. Naruto was the only otaku in his class despite his achievements of making his classmates watch animes. How could they not like anime if they've watched it once? It didn't make sense to him. But well, of course it was possible.

But upon seeing the new boy's looks, Naruto lose hope. He started doubting the idea of such a boy being an otaku. The boy was really good-looking with his raven duck butt hair and attractive face. And all the otakus he had met were nerdy-looking...well, no offense.

Naruto could see what was going to happened- this raven-haired dude was so gonna be the most popular guy in school and the fangirls will be crawling under his feet. He sighed. This school already had a Gaara but at least Gaara was nice to him and his gang and quite friendly to them. And Gaara's fangirls would always stay a distance since Temari, his sister, had asked them to back off. Temari was awesome.

This boy didn't seem the least bit approachable too. His eyes told them all to leave him alone. Naruto tensed. 'How am I supposed to approach him?'

Answer: Don't.

To his surprise– the boy did seem to have emotions. His lips twitched upwards while introducing himself...though, it was more of a smirk. Well that was still something. A little hope rised in his chest.

"My name's Sasuke. Sasuke...Uchiha."

And that was it. His hope was completely gone. Everyone turned silent. Uchiha..? The Uchiha?! One of the richest or probably the richest company in England? (a/n: i randomly chose a country lol) The girls started chattering with each other. Some even screamed, "He's mine!" without a shame.

Naruto was shocked by Sasuke's introduction too so he turned to Kiba to see his reaction. Kiba was face-palming multiple times and Naruto couldn't help himself but laughed. Maybe a little too loud since a few of them started to stare at him, including Sasuke.

They made eye contact, and the embarassed Naruto cleared his throat and looked away.

~•~•~

Naruto was eating with his friends on the rooftop. Sipping his last drop of ramen soup, he glanced up at all his friends. They all had just began eating. Naruto was always the first to finish eating, since his love for ramen was the real deal. Feeling proud, he grinned brightly and turned to look at pinkette beside him. Sakura was blushing and seemed to be in "deep" thought.

Neji sighed as he stared at Sakura and Ino and mentally face-palmed. Or face-slammed. Or perhaps both.

"So all the girls are into that new guy, huh?" Neji said with a disappointed tone as he crossed his arms together. Jealousy? Nah. Neji was pretty popular in school too but he never really gave a damn, just like Gaara.

Temari shook her head. "Not all. Well, I'll admit that he is my type but fighting with all those girls just ain't worth it."

Hinata nodded in agreement then blushed. "I-I mean, I agree that not all girls are into him..." When she received a few stares, she continued, " ...but he isn't my t-type!" she protested shyly while sharing glances towards Naruto with a cute worried smile.

Shikaru sighed. "He seems so troublesome, though."

Kiba nodded in agreement. Gaara who was next to him was looking at Naruto. He knew what the boy was thinking.

ANIMEEEE.

Sakura remained blushing but as she realised that her friends were talking about the new boy, she blinked several times before saying, "Just saying, he's mine."

The boys and Temari grunted. They knew this was coming. Naruto was upset, since he did have an I'm-not-sure-if-I'm-having-a-crush-on-you-but-I-think-I-am thing going on with Sakura. But he didn't let it bother him because he felt like he could get over Sakura if he watched some emo animes for a week.

Ino laughed, rolling her eyes automaticly in the process. "With that forehead of yours, no way anyone would date you."

"Shut it up, Ino-pig!"

The two girls faught each other with words, saying they were better for Sasuke.

"Well," Sai said with a smile. "With those mouths and faces of yours, no one would date any of you even if they were given a million-" Naruto closed his mouth before any other words could be splut. Unfortunately for Sai, the two girls had heard what he said.

Before they could beat the life out of Sai, someone else came onto the rooftop. Everyone went silent. It was the one and only, Sasuke Uchiha.

Naruto didn't realise it but he had rolled his eyes as he saw him. Ino's habit was probably contagious.

And of course when he looked at Sakura and Ino, they were smiling sweetly, walking towards the boy.

The whole group sighed in disapprovement and he laughed.

But seriously, what was so good about that boy? What did he have that Naruto didn't? It kind of annoyed him thinking about it.

So he stared at the Uchiha from a distance for a long time in different angles. His friends watched in confusion at Naruto's behavior. Neji made a weirded out expression.

"Not you too." he said, his face looked like he had given up on humanity. He didn't blame his long-haired friend though. He would have been too.

"Oh, please. I'm worth more than that boy." the blonde replied, arms crossed.

Neji smirked and looked away.

And Naruto continued observing the raven. He sighed. This Sasuke... he was really good-looking.

What irritated him most was that the boy looked cool, in every single direction.

A/N: Don't judge meh .-.
Well, btw! Comment what you think about this fanfic, and vote if you don't mind... thnxxxxxxx!