[8]

(A/N: the last update didn't update the right edit the last time so if u haven't check it out, please do ^^)

Sakura stood outside the class with Ino.

"I say he won't come to class. 10 bucks on that." Sakura said with much confidence.

"Well, then I guess I'll say he will. But late. Like the usual."

"But have you heard that lately, he—"

They stopped as they watched a seemingly aimless Naruto walking their way and pointed to the door. "Class's here, bruh."

"Ah... thanks, Sakura-chan. You're an... angel."

Sakura and Ino exchanged glances. It was one of those days, wasn't it?

---

The moment Naruto stepped in class, an unexpected situation (well, not really. Nothing in real life surprised him much anymore, thanks to anime) took place in front of his eyes. He frowned at the sight and walked to his seat, puting his best efforts in ignoring everyone around him.

He was tired.

And the first class for today was Kakashi's. Bonus. Who knew, maybe that guy wouldn't enter class at all this time. Nobody minded anyway. Maybe except Sakura-chan~...

He laid his head on the desk with his arms covering him and closed his nearly shutted eyes. He was tired, tired tired. Of life. Of everything.

Not really.

Marathoning a series–two seasons, he still had another to go– probably wasn't a good idea when he had to wake up early for school the next day...or the same day. An hour of sleep wasn't good for his health. He really shouldn't make this a habit of his.

Or... maybe he should practice to not sleep at all. Genius.

He was already on the way to his beautiful peaceful sleep when he felt a crumpled paper hit his head. Then another. Annnnnd anoooootheeeer

At the forth, Naruto held his head up and looked at the possible direction of the throws. As a ninja (somewhere sometime he had decided he was definitely a ninja in his past life), he should detect the source of the threat with no problem.

Kiba.

Applauding at his own intelligence, he shoot a glare at Kiba. "Nani the fak was... that?"

Kiba just rolled his eyes. "Look at that."

"Neji stood with his arms crossed, leaning against the wall opposite the Uchiha's. His mouth opened and closed repeatedly. Eyes were aimed only at the other yet barely received a spare of glance back. Hence the annoyed look. Maybe Neji was planning to kick the Uchiha again—"

"Can you stop with that stupid narration?" Sasuke growled, followed by a "HEY!!!" from both Naruto and Kiba. This narrating job was something they both liked to do. How and why could it be considered "stupid"?

Sasuke sighed and mumbled what sounded like– "Two idiots at once, great." Neji had stopped talking and was now grinning as if he wanted to laugh. Neji plus laughing, hmmm. That would be quite a rare sight.

"We can hear you, thank you very much." Kiba said. "Why were you guys bickering, anyway? Poor Naruto didn't get his precious sleep thanks to that."

Naruto slapped Kiba lightly. "Oh, I slept perfectly well until someone felt the need to throw–" Oh well, who cared. Who cared about what some Uchihas and Hyuugas were fighting over. Who cared if they were both not fighting, but instead planning the best way to world domination. Who cared if one of them was stopping the other from murdering their best friend. All he cared about was his sweet, sweet sleep.

He sighed. "Whatever, I'm going back to sleep. Goodbye, world." He waved dramatically to the whole class and slumped his head back onto the desk, eyes already closed.

He heard Sasuke's mumbling again. "Goodnight, bitch."

Then Kiba's soft laugh.

..... Okay.

...

..

.

Screw that bastard. He was going to get it.

Suddenly, he had Sasuke's collar in his hand. There's a smirk on the bastard's face, one that Naruto really wanted to wipe off. He wasn't sure exactly how he was going to do that, but based on anime...

"He smacked the Uchiha on the wall and rummaged the pencil box on the desk that was blue in colour which– okay, nevermind– with his other hand. He took the scisso—Naruto! You're not supposed to kill him, it's not in scrip—a-alright, he put the scissors down... and grabbed the Uchiha's collars with... uh, both hands..."

Kiba stared at the scene. "Y'know what. I'm done. Naruto, you're doing it all wrong. Why are you even getting that close to him? You're not suppposed to kiss him, you're supposed to fight him."

Neji sighed and shook his head. "I can't believe it. Even you, Naruto..."

"I'M NOT KISSING HIM. DON'T YOU GUYS SEE THIS VERY MANLY DUEL. THE LAZER EYES–"

Sasuke pushed Naruto's hands off. "I'm done too." He looked at Neji squarely. "Neji. You show me a complete draft of your plan–"

"Wait. Were you guys bickering about the dumb presentation for our Science project?" Naruto interrupted.

Sasuke darted his eyes slowly towards the blond. "Presentation, yes. Dumb, no. Unlike you, I have a reputation to keep."

Kiba laughed again. "Good one."

"You're in the same group as me and we haven't done shit because you said it was unimportant too, Kiba. I think that says a lot." Naruto stated fairly.

"...Shut up."

Sasuke stared at them both quietly and concluded, yeah, idiots. And he was going to have to work with one of them for the cooking assignment.

He smiled at that thought.

"Also, Naruto. Come to my house after school. I'll send you the address later."

Naruto shouted in disbelief. "And why are you ordering me around?"

"..." Silence. Sasuke could provide one answer but decided on not saying it. "So are you coming or not?"

Naruto grinned. "Of course, teme."

---

Shikamaru had his head on his palm while watching whole thing from his seat. The noise made it almost impossible for even the sleep pros to sleep. He couldn't believe it. Even something as common as sleeping had become troublesome.

He grunted. "Invite me to your wedding, Naruto."

.
.
.

Unexpectedly, Kakashi did enter the class that day— just to slump into his seat and snore away.

That still meant he had entered the class, right?

Sakura sighed as she listened to Ino's haunting laughters. What a day.

(A/N: wow it really feels like i haven't write for years lmao. inform me of any grammar mistakes/typos, thanks! (*´∇`*)