[3]

A/N: here's an update. thnx for those who read it, eventho there's not many-I'm still glad haha ok bye snd hope y'all enjoy— tell meh if there's anything wrong or whatever...grammar mistakes, typos, etc

---------

'What the actual-' Sasuke thought as Naruto hugged him from across the table.

"What are you doing, usuratonkashi?!" he nearly shrieked– well, his voice was still perfectly calm...or that wad what he thought. He couldn't help but feel uncomfortable from the other boy's gesture. Uchihas are not to be hugged. Sasuke's pride was on the line here. Oh, if his brother had seen him right now...

Naruto pulled away, still smiling brightly. "Then you like anime, don't you?" Sasuke brushed off shoulders quickly. He stared at the blond then nodded slowly. Naruto was more anxious now, jumping up and down from his seat and Sasuke watched in confusion. 'What the hell is happening now... Is he okay?'

He realised that people were watching, though he didn't really care. He was used to stares, anyway. Being an Uchiha with good looks– well, not like he was being a narcissist here but it was true– Sasuke had always have people staring at him. It was either they were in loved with him or envied him. But the eyes of the blonde in front of him– Naruto, was it? –was full of curiousity. Sasuke smirked.

"Sooooooo," Naruto said as he released himself off the raven a few moments ago. Sasuke's smirk had dropped and he was back to his usual emotionless self. "You came here because it is kind of...anime-like?!" he continued.

He shook his head, feeling annoyed and placed a hand on his forehead as if he had a headache, which he may actually do now he thought of it. It felt dizzy talking to someone for this long. Sasuke was rather... anti-sosial so no one much had come to bother him especially after seeing his death glares and such– but this otaku guy? He had never met someone so oblivious of everything. Perhaps he wasn't oblivious, just kind of stupid?

"I don't watch those shoujo animes or harem or whatever...the ones with maids and all, I mean." he stated calmly, avoiding eye contact. He hoped Naruto didn't ask him what kind of animes he watched. Well, if he did, Sasuke would have to ignore him and walked away or something. And it wouldn't be awkward since Naruto had invaded his privacy in the first place.

And the boy's eyes... damn, they were distracting.

"Oh, so why are you here? Doesn't it feel anime-ish to you? Like maid costumes? The atmosphere...This is soooo anime."

He shook his head again. 'Why does maid costumes make it "anime-ish", anyway?' he thought to himself. Well, Naruto was an idiot after all.

"This cafe is close to my home and I like the coffee here." he replied simply. Sasuke decided not to answer that question, since he wanted to avoid from wasting his time on some explanation he didn't care of...if the blond had any.

"Okay... that's cool. Mine's kinda close too. I'm here with my godfather. I kind of ditched him." Naruto laughed softly and glanced over at Jiraiya with a frown. His godfather was flirting with the waitress who seemed to be smiling awkwardly. At times like this, Naruto pitied Ero-sennin but then again,  nah. "Not like he cares, though."

Sasuke glanced at where Naruto was looking and almost immediately, the waitress who was talking with the man noticed him looking at her and blushed. Sasuke made a look of disgust in return. Naruto had noticed this and frowned again.

"You sure are popular, huh?"

"You jealous?"

"N-No!" Naruto stammered, biting his lower lip.

"Well, you can't blame them, really. I'm good looking and irresistible."

Naruto faced-slammed against the wall before shaking his head, muttering words like "Boys nowadays." before realising he was a boy too.

"Oh, you mean you don't find me good-looking?" Sasuke smirked. "But you couldn't resist but come to my table?"

"I just– sorry."

"Hn." Sasuke didn't mean what he said as anger or anything, though maybe it had made the blonde uncomfortable. He sighed. Making conversations were surely hard.

Meanwhile, Naruto was debating with himself whether to get up and leave or stay and continue chatting. He chose the second one...he just wanted to ask just this one question. He needed to.

"W-What kind of animes do you watch?" he asked,  breaking the silence between them.

Sasuke replied with a shrugged as he finished the coffee, slurping it slowly and quietly while eyeing the Naruto.

Okay, he thought. That was kind of sexy... UGH, WHAT?

Naruto couldn't help it but blushed and turned his gaze towards his shoes. Ah, yes. They were so interesting.

"Bye," the raven smirked. "Dobe."

Naruto watched as Sasuke left, comfused and lost for a moment. As he snapped into reality, it was too late. Sasuke had left the cafe and Naruto sat alone at the table. The empty presence of the raven felt weird and he sighed in disappointment. He didn't get an answer to his question.

Meh. If he doesn't wanna be my friend, internet friends are always there for me.

Naruto went back to his table. Jiraiya was talking to another maid-dressed worker. More like flirting, but Naruto had given up from reprimending his godfather about his pervertness. Really gave up.

The food was already served so he ate peacefully while thinking about ehat had just happened. Sure, he was happy that Sasuke was an otaku. Though, he wished he had find out more about the raven.

"NARUTO!" Jiraiya screamed. Naruto jumped out of shock. He covered his ears with his fingers and made an annoyed look. "What?"

"This beautiful lady had been trying to tell you something."

Naruto turned and saw another maid. "Um, you left this." she said, handing him a yellow handkerchief.

He shook his head roughly. "This isn't mine."

.
.
.
.
.

"Oh."

A/N: dont ask me why i chose a handkerchief of all things xD but i was like why not so yeahhhhhh

Edit: regretted making it a handkerchief but whatever i give up on life now