[6]

(A/N: look at the pic above (found it long ago but just gonna show u guys lol it's from the databook) i just... GOSH SASUKE REMEMBERS NARUTO'S KISS?!!! UHH, OK WHAAA KYAAAA)

Naruto sat opposite his emotionless friend with his head on his right hand, looking outside the shining glass window. He didn't want to show how uncomfortable he felt from when they entered the restaurant till now. Sasuke had ordered them several dishes which Naruto had kind of forgotten the names. They were too complicated to him.

Except ramen. Sasuke refused to order it but Naruto sloutched while pouting for way too long after that and stayed silent the whole time, which annoyed him a lot. Finally, he gave in to Naruto's request, biting his bottom lip as the blonde grinned brightly, obviously proud that he "won". Sasuke sighed in defeat.

'At least I don't have to deal with a pouting Naruto...'

Naruto suddenly sat still and his mouth began to open, ready to begin a conversation, but it immediately closed the gap quickly as his eyes darted towards something or rather someone who was behind Sasuke. Sasuke brow raised in question. Then he felt a presence behind him. He already knew who it was before turning.

But before he did, that person went and grabbed a seat beside them. He frowned again.

"Sasuke. So who's your friend?" his older brother asked, placing a hand of his younger brother. Naruto smiled in a friendly manner and introduced himself loudly. Everytime he said a word, the raven's frown deepen. He didn't know why, but he felt rather uncomfortable that his brother had called Naruto a "friend". Since when were they, anyway?

The food was served then, and the waitresses greeted the Uchiha brothers politely-well, not really. They were giggling way too much for it to be considered polite.

As they left, Sasuke relieved a sigh of relief (A/N: relieve, relief... lol) and glanced up at his brother. Itachi decided to return to the conversation he and Naruto were making, it seemed. Itachi was smiling, his eyes full of kindness. Naruto thought he was a pretty cool guy, not as arrogant as Sasuke, at the very least. Sasuke was lucky to have a brother like him.

"Ah, you're pretty interesting, Naruto. I didn't know Sasuke was good at making and choosing friends."

Sasuke looked away stubbornly. "Heh. Please. He's just my partner for my school project."

"Well, I think he's pretty nice, Sasuke."

With a grunt, Sasuke stared back at his brother's eyes. "Well," he said, mimicking him. "He's just my partner. And I'm here to show him the food I can cook for the project instead of his idea, which was plain ramen."

"Teme!" Naruto shrieked."Not plain ramen, miso pork ramen!"

"It's still ramen, dobe."

"You said it wrong."

"Whatever."

Itachi laughed finally, silencing the two boys who were arguing around, both fighting for themselves. They stared at the older man. "The foods are in front of you. Eat quick before it gets cold." he stated and offered another kind smile.

"Thanks, Itachi..." Naruto said before adding an unsure "...-san!"

"Itadakimasu!"

The two ravens watched quietly as Naruto tasted the food little by little, one by one. Sasuke had an uneasy look and Itachi was simply amused at how fast he was eating. Then Itachi did something unexpected— he picked up the spoon and fork and began digging in too.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "I don't remember inviting you to eat, nii-san." Sasuke said coldly.

"Why? Is this a date?" he asked innocently.

Sasuke's voice remained firm, but honestly, he was shocked by Itachi's question. What was with Itachi today? Is it just that shocking that he was eating with someone? It annoyed Sasuke deep too the core but he knew his brother probably just cared about him a lot. That thought made Sasuke smile a little, which gave a wrong idea to Itachi.

"Sasuk..."

"Hn. What?"

"I asked if this was a date..?" Though the question was for a teasing purpose, after seeing it responded by a smile- and Sasuke hardly smiles- Itachi wasn't sure of what was going on anymore.

"Obviously no-"

Naruto was now laughing his ass off in the background, but the laughter faded as he saw the brothers' confused and annoyed look directed at him. He smiled.

"Sorry for... disturbing your brotherly conversation. Go on."

From those words, it was clear that he was enjoying everything behind the scenes. Sasuke pouted, just for a very short moment, before returning to eat.

But his big brother couldn't missed it. Sasuke pouted. Did that mean Naruto's reaction made him do that or was it just that he was embarassed with the situation? Probably the latter, but still, if all it took for Sasuke to show more feelings was a friend, Itachi would have had tried even harder to find him one.

Speaking of that, he wondered how Sasuke would be if he had a lover? Will he be any different, romantic and flirtatious perhaps, or remain as the same old arrogant Sasuke? Itachi couldn't wait to find out. It felt weird that his own little brother seemed like such a mystery. Though, he wasn't much to talk since he was private with everything too.

"Do you know how to cook other than ramen, dobe?"

"Yeah... I mean like I've watched Shokugeki No Soma and once accidentally watched this reverse harem anime called Yumeiro Patisserie- bout cake and sweet stuff. I ended up watching half of the anime for the cakes."

Itachi raised an eyebrow at Sasuke who just shrugged.

"I wouldn't bother asking opinions, but since this is a pair work... I guess I have no choice. So, well? "

"Well, what?"

"Which one's the best for us to make?"

Naruto's answer was quick. "The ramen, obviously! It was soooo good. Maybe even as good as Ichiraku's ramen!"

"As good?!"

Naruto nodded but before Sasuke could fused over how that was an insult, (since he compared an Uchiha's recipe with a god-knows-what-shop's ones) Naruto had gotten up and excused himself to the toilet, saying he had eaten too much.

Itachi calmed the other Uchiha down and finally they sat there quietly, waiting for the blond's return. But that didn't happen too soon.

"Why don't you think of Naruto as a friend, Sasuke?"

Silence was the reply.

"He...He's too noisy and annoying."

"You were too when you were young."

Sasuke gave a death glare towards the other. Itachi laughed. "Whatever. I leave your project to you guys, then?"

"Of course. My cooking is better than yours."

"Not yet, my dear brother. Though," he was smiling brotherly. "You will be one day."

A hard poke was felt on Sasuke's forehead before the older man left the table to deal with his own business.

(A/N: bruh I hope they all weren't too OOC... xD sry for the later update but i suck so yea :/ btw if ya like this chap vote, wanma bash it or cmnt smth bout it, just do hehe ok bye thnx for reading!)