[5]

The blonde idiot was walking continously till he realised Sasuke was not beside him anymore. "Sasuke..?" he called but there was no reply. He was pretty much alone- ok, he was not. There were other students walking together in groups or pairs to go home.

Before he knew it, one of the cars that was driving had stopped next to him. And damn, this car sure was classy. Black and fully polished with tinted window. Sure, you could find these kind of cars in the city frequently, but Naruto was not a rich kid so he didn't go to the city much. So all he did was stare at it with an admiring look.

It wasn't a sports car but it was still cool. Naruto wasn't particularly a car-maniac so he didn't know any car brands or car names or whatever except the really popular ones, but he could sure differentiate a normal car with an expensive one.

Then he realised the front door was waiting wide open so he checked out who the driver was. Eyes meeting the back of a raven-haired boy, Naruto mouth widden in disbelief. Sasuke?

"Close that mouth, dobe, unless you're waiting for something to go in it...Come in quickly, I don't have all day."

Naruto hopped into the car nervously. He had never been into a fancy car so it was different- so comfortable- but made him feel quite out of place. He ignored that thought and asked, "So...where's this restaurant, anyway?"

"In the city, obviously."

The city. This was probably the third time visiting that place. The first was when Jiraiya had brought him there at age 11 just for fun. The second was for a meeting or something like that which Naruto had somehow been brought to. He couldn't remember that day in much detail but all he knew was it was a messy day for him. He wondered why.

The rest of the journey was in silence so Naruto decided to bring up his favourite subject. "Say, Sasuke... What anime genre is your favourite?"

Sasuke's eyes darted towards the streets as he didn't answered. Naruto thought he had pissed off the raven with his infamous annoyance. Then a reply came. "I don't know. Action, I guess?"

"Really?! Me too!" the blond said excitedly. "What's your favourite?!"

"Naruto Shippuden...I guess?" Sasuke said with a grunt. (A/N: oops)

"Uh... what?"

"Tokyo Ghoul, dobe."

~•~•~•~

They arrived at the restaurant. Sasuke was about to get out of the car when he noticed that the blonde was actually sleeping. How so, though? He was sure he had heard him talk through their ride. Not like he paid much attention since the boy kept asking him annoying questions and most of Sasuke's answers were lies. Did Naruto sleep-talk all the way? That much?

Well, but that's kinda cute, he thought with a small smile then mentally slapped himself several times. He must be drunk or something.

The raven started poking Naruto hard many times on his face and shoulder in attempt of waking him up but the idiot didn't even move an inch. Sasuke started getting annoyed. Again. Damn, this guy was sure rude enough to sleep in someone else's car.

Sasuke went and opened Naruto's door and roughly carried him up bride style then dropped him on the floor with force, which finally made Naruto opened his eyes.

He moaned, clearly annoyed that someone had disturb his sleep. "What's going on?" he asked, rubbing his eyes then brushing off the dust from his clothes.

"We're here." Sasuke said simply and locked his car. Then without waiting for his friend to get up, he walked away towards his clan's restaurant.

Naruto stared at his surroundings. They were in a parking lot underground. The restaurant was metres up ahead.

Naruto, upon seeing the how fancy the restaurant was, shook his head nastily. It looked too classy- to expensive for his liking. Too expensive for his wallet's liking. "Wait up! Don't leave me!" he exclaimed. Finally catching up with Sasuke, he grabbed his shoulder to turn the raven towards himself.

"What is it?"

"I...I don't think I can afford this kind of restaurant." Naruto admitted, squinting his eyes mercifully.

"Hn. I can see that." Sasuke smirked.

"Shut it, teme! Not everyone's lucky as you to be born rich!" The other boy's face darken as he looked away and said nothing. Naruto gulped. Did he say something offensive?

"Well...so I'll be going back now. Bye." He walked away quickly, feeling more out of place than before as he noticed a few couples and groups staring at him. It was probably because he had shouted just a moment ago but stares were always uncomfortable, especiallt in a cozy-looking place like this.

'What am I ashamed of? It's not my fault I'm not filthy rich.'

"Naruto."

He didn't turn back and acted like he didn't hear the voice calling him out. Eventhough, there was a chance Sasuke was going to treat him, it would still feel weird so he decided not to refuse the raven's offer if that did somehow happen.

He felt a grab on his left hand and turned him around. "Come on," Sasuke said. "I need to show you a dish."

It was for the school task. Of course Sasuke would work hard for it, huh? He wouldn't want to drop from the top...

Naruto didn't want to pull him down from his rank. He bitted his lower lip in hesitation.

"Sasuke, I told you-"

"Idiot, I'm obviously treating you. Plus, you don't even know the way to your home from here, do you?"

Naruto thought about it and looked at his surroundings again. Yup, he had no idea where he was. "You're right. Fine."

Sasuke smirked and walked foward and into the restaurant as Naruto followed shyly pursuit. Lots of eyes were glaring.

That was when he remembered.

This was the Uchiha restaurant.

And he was walking in with an Uchiha.

This was a mistake.

A/N: hope you enjoyed it and thnc for the votes and comments! Despite having like 300 reads only or viewers whatever- didn't thought I would receive comments too so yayyyy~