[2]

"Say, Kiba..." Naruto began. It had been the third day the new boy was in their class. Naruto was looking at Sasuke who sat beside the window which was opposite of Naruto's left shoulder. No one sat next to Sasuke which looked kinda sad to Naruto especially since it became easier for the fangirls to get near him. But Sasuke hsd always ignored them all, including Sakura and Ino.

Sitting beside the window...? If he was in an anime, he would totally be the protagonist. His good looks added it up.

Naruto felt a tinge of jealousy. Just a tinge, he swore!

He imagined himself being a protagonist in some fantasizing world as the hero. If he could choose, what kind of world would he want to be in? Being in Shingeki no Kyojin wouldn't have been that bad— wait a minute!

There was no ramen there... he wouldn't have survived a day in that world. Just then a sudden thought entered into his brain.

Perhaps being a ninja would be awesome.

"What?" Kiba asked and Naruto returned back to reality. He blushed, slightly embarassed about his jealousy with Sasuke. Thank goodness, he was the only one who knew about it. If Kiba found out, he was so going to get teased about it for the whole week, no– his whole life probably.

"Well, do you think he watches anime?"

"Sasuke? Nah, doesn't seem to be the type who does." Kiba admitted.

"Why you say that? " Naruto questioned, frowning.

"'Cause popular guys usually don't, but I don't know..."

Naruto sighed. He realised he did that a lot since the new boy's arrival. Was he starting to act like his old man Jiraiya?

Then his eyes met Sasuke's as the other boy turned his head, raising an eyebrow. Naruto blinked several times before registering what was happening.

"Why are you looking at me, dobe? Something on my face?" Sasuke asked, smirking.

Naruto didn't really hear what Sasuke said. All he was thinking was how this was his chance to ask him the question that had been on his mind for quite long. Naruto opened his mouth to reply, but before the words could come out, their teacher walked into their classroom. The students stood up and greeted their teacher, but Naruto was cursing at her under his breath.

Naruto went home, more tired than usual for some reason. He took out his house key and opened the door. There, stood a grinning Jiraiya, his godfather who took care of him since he was born. Naruto didn't understand it but apparently, his parents had died after giving birth to him.

"Naruto! Get ready and let's go!" Jiraiya told him.

"Go where?"

"You know..." the older man winked at him happily. "The Maid Cafè!"

Naruto liked to go to the Maid Cafe since it felt anime-like. But he also knew his godfather went there for perverted reasons.

Naruto, being too tired to argue, simply agreed. After taking his bath, he put his normal clothes on- a black and orange shirt with blue jeans. Orange had always been his favourite colour no matter how many people told him it was "grossed" or "too bright". To him, orange was just utterly beautiful.

The Maid Cafe wasn't as pack as usual that day. Naruto and Jiraiya sat at their normal spot and ordered their usual meal. The food here was sure nice, but then again, it wasn't ramen.

Naruto got up and went to the toilet. After he was done with his little business, he walked back to his table casually. But stopped halfway there. His eyes widden.

Sasuke. What was the Uchiha doing here?

The raven was sitting alone at the corner of the cafe, drinking what looked like coffee. Naruto walked towards the other boy without any hesitation. He sat across Sasuke with a bright smile on his face.

Sasuke just stared, looking slightly confused.

"Hey, Sasuke. My name's Naruto Uzumaki. Don't forget that. " Naruto began.

"Hn." Sasuke replied.

"Why are you here?"

"I'll tell you that if you explain why you're sitting at my table right now."

"Shut up, teme. I just never thought you were a pervert since you don't seem to give a shit about those girls that are always surrounding you." Naruto stated, his smile still remained.

"Pervert? Why the hell am I a pervert now?!"

"Why else would someone be at a maid cafe then?"

"Because they wanna eat and drink? Why are you here then?!"

"'Cause-" Naruto took a deep breath and continued, "Okay, anyway I was wondering... Sasuke. Do you watch anime?"

"...Why do you ask that out of nowhere?"

"Just answer me already!"

"...Yes? Yeah, I do."

Naruto couldn't believe his ears. He was smiling. Smiling so brightly like never before. Finally! Finally, he wasn't the only otaku in his class...

That was when Naruto hugged Sasuke from across the table. And Sasuke's emotionless face turned to a shock one.

A/N: meh, no one reads this book but nvm (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง if you're reading, thanks man ily