Our Beginning

I met Arizona in 2012 at first I didn't know what to think of her, I thought she was the meanest low down person I ever met I didn't like her but I then realized she had been in a plane crash, lost her leg, and lost the father of her wife's child. When I found that out I felt so bad. I went up to her and apologized that's when I started getting these unnatural feelings I started to like her and I think she liked me back. The next day I was on her service I was so not ready to deal with dying baby's or "tiny humans" as Arizona calls them. I was checking one of the babies monitors when Arizona walked up, I was updating her about the baby when she put her hand on my hand I started getting nervous so I quickly snatched it away and walked away after updating her, she ran after me and asked me what was wrong I tried telling her but she grabbed me and pulled me in close to her our nose touching each other and she kissed me I said "Arizona I don't like women I I I can't I'm with Alex and you know that I love him so much it hurts I can't do this I have to go check on the other babies I I'll see you later." I left and went to an on call room to think about what just happened I actually kinda liked it and that's when I started having feelings for Arizona.