Chapter 1

Hellooo ! this is my first time writing a story so there maybe some errors here and there I hope my writing will improve as time goes by")please vote too:)

I would like to dedicate this story to my best and so awesome friend Assiobhan if not for her encouragement would I start writing this story. hope u like it!

-----------------------------------

Chapter 1....

Hi! Let me tell you more about myself. I am just a ordinary girl living in Califonia going to high school like every other teenager. Well that's what everyone thinks. But Im actually a superstar. I didnt want my popularity to affect me so I created another identity for myself.

My name is Melody Ashley Wilson. Im 17 this year. I go to Richard's High School and I have two awesome besties, Siobhan and Jamie. Siobhan(sher-von) was like my other half , who knows me better than anyone else in the whole wide world. We share almost everything together and I also have this amazing boyfriend called Jamie. It's not what you think, he was just a friend that happens to be a guy. He had sky blue eyes and blonde hair like the lightest shade of gold. His face was just....like an angel ...that fell from the heaven above. Almost every girl was throwing themselves at him but obviously, he didn't see that. He also has a six pack, I found out when I opened his door when I went to his house about a year ago. Opps! but lucky me! Well I actually have a little crush on him but Im just too shy to admit it and Im afraid that it will ruin our relationship when things gets too serious. I really enjoy his friendship and those wonderful memories we shared. I just can't imagine losing him like that. But who wouldn't have a crush on him? With his godly like looks and killer model like body. He was in my and most girl's in our school's opinion, the hottest boy at our school. Sometimes I even wonder how this amazing boy became my bestie. As our parents(including siobhan's parents)were best buds in high school, we had known each other all our lives almost from the day we were born. We are also very lucky to be born in the same year. I bet our parents planned that.

In school, Im one of those girls who were neither in the outcast group or the popular group. I was just an average teen trying to fit in. I have to admit I didn't look too bad at all. I have strawberry blonde hair and big eyes as blue as sea. But to disguise myself, I wore a pair of chocolate brown contacts, a brown wig and some cool black glasses. Siobhan had chestnut brown hair and green eyes framed with long lashes which was to die for. It was just so pretty. Well enough talking about myself so let to story begin .............

"when we are together yeah

you and me will rock it

like we're on top of the world

ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh !!!!!!!!"

The crowd roared loudly and sang along with me as I rocked the stage with my latest hit "together ". I was so tired then but my fans was so happy to see me so I couldn't let them down. I had an autograph session the morning and did not have a good night sleep the previous night. Luckily the night was ending if not I would probably have fainted and that would be the talk of town in the magazines the next day. They will probably would have said that I starved myself till I fainted or something which totally isn't true. Well those are the tabloids they turn a small thing into a big twisted lie.

In the entertainment industry Im known as AJ aka Allison Jacey Starr. Cool name right? I get to pick this name for myself. When I was much younger, I wanted to be a Singer. Well my wish did come true I guess... My parents are so supportive of me but they are also very busy with their work. They are hardly ever home as their are busy with work.

After the concert I was immediately brought to my limousine along with my manager, Siobhan. Ohh I forgot to tell you that Siobhan knew my secret too. Only her and my parents, well her parents too. They all gave me their fullest support in turning my dream into reality. Well I wore a disguise in school and Siobhan wore a disguise when she was being my manager. As my manager, she goes by the name Elliot. I asked her why she chose this name she just told me it sounded great... I had no comments for it.

Once we reached the back of the limo, we immediately crashed in and was soon snoring away but woke up suddenly at the sudden and sharp turn of the limo which made me crash into Siobhan . We then realised that the paparazzi was chasing us and our driver was trying to get rid of them . Luckily after a while our chauffer with his awesome driving skills managed to lose the paparazzi who were so persistent. I guess thats was happens when u become famous . The press just loves you and their love for you can be quite annoying most of time.

We alighted at the back gate of my house shortly and dropped dead on our beds the moment we saw it. Siobhan lives at my house too which is easy for the both us because of our tight schedule due to my rising fame. I remembered the day when her parents agreed for her to stay at my house I was so happy that I was awake the whole night and when I fell asleep, there was a big smile on my face.

My house was a bit of a mansion. My parents have been earning quite a large sum of money ever since their business took off which was great but I have barely been able to see them as I also had lots of things to do, i'm a busy girl too you know .

The mini mansion was very victorian styled which is what I loved about it and had a total of 10 rooms ,a small swimming pool, a badminton court, a library, filled with all my favourite books and a movie theatre that I can watch as many of my favourite movies as I want which was great. Who wouldn't want a house like mine? I couldn't think of anyone though...

My room was designed by me and was painted hot pink and I had a hidden walk in closet which has all my favourite shoes, bags and clothes with all the accessories that goes with it. There was also a little dog house in my room which wasn't little at all it was like a real house which has a garden and it was two story and a nice staircase that reached to a fluffy bed . I even specially requested to have a mini aircon installed in the living room of my dog house incase the weather was intolerable.

I have a dog named Hermione as I am a great fan of the movie and book series Harry Potter so I decided to name my dog hermione. Hermione is a Shetland sheepdog who is very pampered by me. She was my little sweetie whom I love so very much as you can tell im a dog lover.

I woke up when I heard the loud RINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! off my alarm went which is one of the sounds I absolutely detest to hear. I loved my sleep especially when I don't get enough of it. It rang at 7 am in the morning and I came home around 1am so i had about 6 hours of sleep. Siobhan shares a room with me too and we share this huge bed that takes up most of the space in my room.

I put on my brown contacts and wig plus the finishing touch, the cool black glasses which I don't really need as I can see perfectly well without it. It was the first day of school today after our long summer break. I spent the summer break going on tours to Korea, Japan, Austrailia, different states in the US and our last stop was in Califonia which was yesterday's concert. The tour was a major sucess and everyone loved it. I was so busy during the summer break that I hardly had any time to shop for my new clothes and accessories so I just wore a pair of blue skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt that reached above my knees. I put on some light make up I grabbed a bag and wore flats which was hot pink and had this cute ribbon on it. After that, I was ready to go downstairs to get some hotcakes to start my long and busy day. Siobhan wore a summer dress with floral prints with a nice brown belt and cowboy boots. She looked like a classic girl and her hair was nicely permed as it hung loosely at her back, almost touching her waist.

While eating, Siobhan told me my schedule for the day. I had a photoshoot for vogue magazine after school which I was very excited about. I have been eyeing this photoshoot for awhile now. Can't believe i got it! In high spirits, we walked to school which was only a short distance away.

As we arrived to the entrance of our school.The scene in front of me made tears well in my eyes. The feeling was....

-----------------------------------

Hey there hoped you like the chapter stayed tuned for! I will try to post the next chapter soon! pls vote if like the story ♡Melody

Ps: pls be patient and wait for chapter 2 to come if you want to find out what melody saw:)