chapter 3

School ended!!!! Finally!!!! I so much wanted to just fall asleep right in the middle of class but I knew that sooner or later I would hear my name being called out so I decided not to. Getting too much attention in school is not good. I need to keep my cover till I graduate from this school. That was also my parent's requirement for me to complete my education like everyone else to become a singer.

Jamie said that he had somewhere he needed to so urgently and left us immediately after school. Looks like he really was in a rush but there was a sparkle in his eye which tells me after knowing him for so long that he was excited about something. Siobhan and I immediately rushed off to a place near our school to get picked up by our limo incase any paparazzi was nearby and could blow our cover.

Once we got into the limousine, I started to take off my disguise while Siobhan on the other hand starts to put on hers. We were so used to this routine after a year. What can I say? Practice makes perfect.We also had a change of attire from our school wear into our Jimmy Choos, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Gucci . The limo took us to a beach for the photoshoot. The photoshoot was for the very famous Vogue magazine. I was estatic!

When we reached the beach, I was immediately brought to the hair and makeup trailer. They tied my hair in a messy bun with a few strands hanging loose. They applied some eyeshadow making my eyes look so warm. I quickly changed white Victoria Secret bikini, Chanel sunglasses and a black summer hat. I was barefooted. Its a beach themed photoshoot. I looked beautiful ,more than I already was thats wad they said. I was told I had to pose with another male model. I was so excited wondering which model I will be with later ... Siobhan was on the phone the whole time, she looked really busy so I decided not to interrupt her.

They explained to me that there will be a change of attire later on. We were brought to the location of the photoshoot. I had trouble walking on the sand of the beach so somebody carried me there. Luckily, there was a book that I can stand on without sinking into the sand. The main reason why i rarely go to the beach. I hate the sinking feeling.

The photographer told me that the other model will be sweeping me off my feet and we were supposed to look at each other lovingly and having a lovely time.

When the male model was brought to the scene and as my eyes landed on him, my jaw dropped. I recognised that blue eyes and blonde hair. OMG!!!! It was Jamie!!! Siobhan and I stared at each other wide eyed our mouth opened so wide that it almost touched the ground. Questions was flooding my mind. Why was Jamie here?! When did he even become a model?! I was trying to cool myself down before anyone else realised something was wrong with me.

I took a deep breath, composing myself and looked at Jamie while trying to smile politely at him. I shook his hand and introduced myself

."Hi! I'm AJ!Its a pleasure to work with you ." I said with confidence even though I was trembling on the inside.

Jamie was smiling widely with excitement clearly written all over his forehead. 'That idiot.' I thought to myself while shaking his hand. "Its an honour working with you too! I just love your music . I'm Jamie! This is my debut as a model. Hope we can be great friends!"Suddenly I recalled that night a few months ago........

About 4 months ago

Siobhan, Jamie and I were at my house for a sleepover. We were watching a movie about a model at the movie theatre in my house. Jamie jokingly said that he was going to be a model. We all thought he was joking and did not take it seriously.

Back to the present

The photographer immediately asked us to get ready for the shoot. I was so nervous that I wasn't that alert. My mind was floating off on its own to wonderland?

He wanted Jamie to hold my hand and walk along the beach like a young couple in love. During this part of the photoshoot, I barely spoke a word and put on a professional front. After that I was brought to the trailer to change. They changed me into a long white dress that moved gracefully in the direction of the wind. My hair was braided at the sides and brought together at the back with a cute flower. For the final touch, they lastly sprayed me in my favourite perfume, Love in Paris by Nina Ricci.

I was back at the beach again. This time , the photographer wanted Jamie to carry me in his arms and kiss me as the sun was setting. It was so romantic and I was just so nervous. Jamie first carried me in his arms. I can feel his hot breath at my neck and he suddenly whispered at my ear "Hi Melody. Its you isn't it? "

How did he know that it was me?! Though I was freaking out on the inside, I tried to look composed. He continued"I recognised you by your perfume and that heartshaped birthmark you have on your left shoulder. Not only that, your voice was just so familiar..."Just then, he kissed me softly on my lips.

It lasted for a minute or so but to me it felt as if time had stopped and everything stopped moving around me. The feeling was incredible. I can feel sparks fly and if you look from afar, you may think that we were shooting a romantic kissing scene from a movie. My cheeks was flushed and we held our gaze with one another.

"Wow u guys look so in love!!! Nice! AJ, tilt your head a little! Okay Good!!Thats a wrap!'' I turned away shyly.

Siobhan came running towards me.Her face was.....in shock?"You? Jamie?? WHAT IS GOING ON??????"Before I had the chance to say ON??????"Before Jamie answered" Let me guess...we like each other? ......If im not wrong, you're Siobhan?Busted!"

At that moment both our faces looked guilty . There was the sound of arkward silence, I then cleared my throat."Lets go for lunch . We'll talk about this later.I need to change first." With that, I just walked straight to the trailer to change into my AJ clothes and shoes.

We sat awkwardly in my car as I drove off to the Japanese restaurant we were heading to for dinner.

-----------------------------------

Hi want to know what happened to jamie and melody? stay tuned!!!