Chapter 2

What that appeared in front of my eyes was just....unbelievably gross. My heart broke a little.

Jamie was kissing the head cheerleader, Miranda, against his car, a bright red Porshe. His parents bought him that car for his 16th birthday right after he passed his driving licence. That sight made me nauseous. Jamie was not the playboy kind of guy. He told us that he absolutely hated the popular kids and saying that they were stuck up bitches and all. But the scene currently taking place in front of my very eyes is just exactly the opposite of what he said. Actions are greater than words.

Miranda had been throwing herself at Jamie since the 9th grade. She was always the popular girl. The type of girl that every boy has a crush on that made their hormones go crazy when they saw her. I have to admit that she was quite pretty like the girl version of Jamie.She had light brown hair , blue eyes and a smokin' hot body. She always dressed sluttishly showing lots of cleavage or wearing a really short skirt like calling out for all the guys probably saying"Heyy!!!! look at me! Im so pretty right?!! I know you all love me!!" She was definitely a play girl. Well if there is a playboy there is definitely a playgirl ... She dated almost half the guys who were jocks and always dumped them after a week. I think she probably even slept with them all. She is Miranda Lane after all, even if you told me what I said was true I wouldn't even be surprised.

After what seemed like a eternity, Siobhan and I walked up to Jamie who then broke away from that bitch when he noticed us and gave us a big hug

."Hey BFFs! what have you guys been doing all summer? Not a single call or a sms? Guess you have forgotten all about your best bud here already. "

Siobhan and I both knew that somehow Jamie will ask us where did we dissappeared to all summer so we came up with a white lie saying that we were following AJ's tour all summer.

Suddenly, Jamie shouted "You went to AJ's tour without inviting me?!! I am a big fan of AJ too and I went for her concert last night which was AMAZING ,so are her songs and she looks so hot. I just wish I can get her autograph."

I was blushing. In my mind I was thinking to myself.... Jamie is my fan...and he loves me...the other me.... Siobhan snapped me out of my reverie before Jamie noticed. Siobhan knows my little crush on Jamie, we tell each other everything. She just treats Jamie like her brother, nothing more.

Miranda's eyes shot daggers at us . She doesn't really like me and Siobhan. She thinks that Jamie doesn't like her because of us which totally wasn't true. That reminded me of what happened between Jamie and Miranda at the school's car park.

I immediately asked Jamie,"So what's with you and Miranda? i thought you didn't like her."

Jamie explained to me that he owed Miranda a favor so she said that if he made out with her that would be returning her a favour. At first she wanted him to be her boyfriend but Jamie was reluctant. Anyway she was currently dating someone else....Mason? Travis? Scott?.... one of them I guess. Her love life is just so complicated for us to keep up.Not like we have the time anyway. Once Jamie explained what happened, I heaved a sigh of relief . Jamie is still single , leaving room for the girls to dream of their chances that Jamie might go on a date with them, girls like me.

I had Art, Literature, Biology,Gym and Chemistry for today.I absolutely loved art!!! It is one of my favourite subject and I usually do very well for it . Literature was a bit boring. We were asked to read Lord of the flies which made me have the urge fall asleep. Biology and chemistry was fun and awesome as we get to do interesting experiments. Because our class had 23 students, 1 person didn't have a lab partner so teacher let one of the groups in the class to consist of 3 person which was my group. All the girls wanted Jamie to be their lab partner but Jamie declined all their offers and ended up grouping with me and Siobhan making all the girls green with envy. I don't really like gym as it usually takes up a lot of my energy making me feel really worn out but because I am a Singer, Siobhan got me a coach. He teaches us different workouts to keep our bodies healthy and in shape.

Finally the last bell for the day oh yeahhhhhhh! School finally ended, time for my photoshoot with Vogue!!!!

-----------------------------------

HEY!! hope u liked this chapter.If you don't know how Jamie looks like just picture him as Chase Crawford with blonde hair. The next chapter will be coming soon. It will be about Melody's photoshoot:) Pls vote:)