AJ Lee/Dean Ambrose

A/N: Including Seth and Nikki and Roman and Paige.

AJ put on her snow boots while waiting for everyone to get ready.

"Guys! Hurry up!" She exclaimed as she grew impatient.

Dean walked into the living room, "Patience, darling." He walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"I can't! It's about to snow!"

Roman and Paige walked into the living room holding hands while Dean chuckled at his overexcited girlfriend.

A couple moments later, Nikki and Seth arrived into the room as well.

"Oh, babe. We're under mistletoe." Seth said and smirked looking down at Nikki.

Before their lips could touch AJ grabbed Nikki's arm and pulled her away.

"NO TIME!" She dragged Nikki to the door.

Paige realized that her and Roman were under mistletoe too. She leaned in to kiss him, but yet again before anyone could kiss, AJ interrupted growing more and more impatient.

"Okay okay," Paige chuckled. "Lets go outside before AJ loses her mind."

"She already has." Roman joked.

She dramatically put her hand over her heart, "Harsh." AJ said and began laughing.

Seth opened the door and held it for everyone.

Once AJ got outside, she jumped up and down from excitement. Dean put his arm around her waist.

Seth and Nikki, and Paige and Roman made up for the kisses they missed inside.

AJ and Dean watched them and smiled at their friends.

"We're so lucky to have them." Dean mumbled.

"I'm so lucky to have you." She looked up into his blue eyes.

They both leaned in and their lips touched as the snow began to fall.