Brie Bella/Randy Orton

AN: Remember when I said I was gonna update again haha my bad. Requested by: AJ_XO_LEE

Randy looks over at Brie, quickly looking away when she looks over at him.

Brie gets up and leaves catering and Randy audibly sighs.

"What'd you do?" Brie's twin sister, Nikki Bella, asks walking over to him.

"I didn't say I love you back."

Nikki raises her eyebrows, "On purpose?"

Randy nods as she sits down in front of him.

"Well go say it."

"It's not that simple." He mumbles.

"You don't love her?"

"No... No. I love her more than anything in the world, but if I tell her that... She'll know she can hurt me. She'll know she can break me. I don't want her to know... She's my weak spot." He says and sighs, laying his head down on the table.

Nikki hits him on the head, "Brie would never hurt you. Do you know how much she talks about you? How much she says she loves you? Go find her and tell her you love her before you lose her."

Randy nods, not wanting to get hit again and gets up looking for Brie.

"Brie?" He calls while wondering around.

He hears sniffling and turns around, to see Brie sitting on the floor crying.

He sits down next to her and puts his arms around him, "I'm sorry."

She doesn't respond, so he keeps speaking, "I love you, I love you a lot. You mean the world to me and I'm sorry I didn't tell you. You're my weak spot and if I open up, you'd be able to hurt me, but now I see how stupid that is. I love you, Brie Bella."

"I love you too, Randy Orton." She says looking up and hugging him back.