Renee Young/Dean Ambrose

AN: Requested by: rucyldo  This is a Tumblr prompt, and may be triggering so.

Dean has had nightmares every night about Renee dying. But this night, it got significantly worse. He was throwing up, still seeing the image that felt so real, but wasn't.

Renee came over to him and rubbed his back, "How about I sleep with you for the week and see if it help?" She suggests. Dean nods, having more images come into his head.

Time skip brought to you by FarmersOnly.com

After a week, the nightmares have stopped and Dean was feeling better. "Thank you." He said to Renee who was brushing her hair. "Don't thank me." She says.

Loud beeping began to echo through out their house. "What's that?" He asked. Dean turned to Renee, noticing the fear in her face. "Renee?" She looked frozen. Dean tried to hold her hand, but with every step he took to get closer to her, she seemed to get further.

And that's when it happened...

That's when Dean woke up.

He sat up in bed, not seeing Renee next to him. "Renee?" He yelled. No response. "Renee?" He called out again. His heart beat was fast, as he opened the door to her room. She wasn't there.

His hands shakily reached from the phone and he dialed her number. Immediately the phone said, "We're sorry; you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again."

He hung up the phone and called Roman. "Pick up, pick up." He mumbled as it rang. "Hello?" Roman's voice spoke. "Roman! Where's Renee?" Roman stayed silent for a few minutes, "What?" "Where's Renee, I can't find her."

"Are you okay?" Roman asked. "Where's Renee?" Roman sighed, "Dean-" "Where's Renee?" He said cutting him off. "She's... dead..."

Dean closed his eyes and laughed, "That's a good one Roman, where is she?" "She's been dead for two years, Dean..." Roman's voice trailed off.

Dean suddenly got hit with flashbacks.

She was dead.

She's been dead.

And Dean couldn't cope with it, so he had made a world where she still existed. A world where she wasn't dead. A world where they were together.