Paige/Alexa Bliss

AN: Fuck me I'm sorry. I'm really tired and it's 1am bros I'm trying to catch up. Sorry MichellejcloveC

Paige watched on the TV as Alexa Bliss attacked Becky.

Paige was best friends with Alexa for so long, until she changed. She attacked her from behind. She made Paige lose her title.

It was hard for her, she just didn't understand why. She walked away from the TV, after the replays were over and Becky was backstage.

As she turned a corner, she saw Alexa there on the phone. Without being noticed, she went back around the corner to listen.

"No. Please. I love you, don't. I left everyone for you." Alexa cried, "Don't hang up. Please."

Alexa's sobs grew louder and Paige peeked around the corner.

Alexa's head was in-between her knees and she was on the floor.

Paige looked around and sat next to her, "Hey, are you okay?"

Alexa turned her head quickly and got up, "I'm fine."

"You were crying." Paige said tilting her head.

"No... I wasn't... Loser..." She stumbled on words, obviously on the verge of tears.

"What's wrong?" Paige asked while getting up.

Alexa bit her lip and looked down, "It's Blake."

"What happened?" Paige stepped closer to her cautiously.

"He... He said that I was spending too much time with you and I had to stop being friends with you."

Alexa bursted into tears, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of stop being your friend just because he told me to. I'm sorry. You probably hate me."

Paige put her arms around her and comforted her, "I don't hate you."

"Y-You don't?" She asked shakily.

"I could never."