Bayley/Dean (Including Renee)

AN: Requested by Moxleygal sorry it took so long to update! *POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING!*

Dean and Bayley have been dating for awhile now, they never told people they were together although there was some suspicion. 

Bayley was wrestling while Dean watched backstage. Once the match finished, Dean got up to meet her at the gorilla. While leaving the room he was stopped by Renee Young. They were good friends, even though it was no secret Renee hated Bayley. It seemed everybody except Dean knew that.

"Can I talk to you?" Renee asked.

"Sure." Dean replied, not worrying about Bayley.

She led him into her locker room and they sat down.

"So whats up?" He asked.

"You know you're losing fans and WWE is thinking of dropping you."

Dean got nervous, "Why?" He asked quickly.

"Your relationship with Bayley." She lied.

"How do you know?"

"I overheard Hunter and it's all over social media. She'll embarrass you Dean."

Dean ran his hands through his hair, not wanting to lose his job, his dream.

"But you know the fans love us together."

He thought about that and he'd do anything for his job, "Okay."

They left her locker room and Dean walked back to his.

"Hey Dean, I heard you and Bayley are dating." Bayley's best friend, AJ Lee, came up to him.

"No we aren't." He kept walking to his locker room.

"But she told me-."

"Well she lied." He walked around AJ and rushed to his locker room.

Bayley ran over to Dean, "Did you see my match?" She asked and hugged him.

"Why would I?" He lightly pushed her off him and walked away.

Dean grabbed his stuff and left the building. Renee was waiting at his car once he arrived.

"Can I ride with you? My ride left." She asked.

"Yeah." They both got in and went to the hotel.

Fans were all around the hotel.

"Lets go." Dean said and walked towards the hotel.

Fans crowded around the two as Dean grabbed Renee's hand and pulled her inside.

One fan managed to stop them and asked if they were dating. They both looked at each other then nodded.

Bayley sadly walked in the hotel wondering why Dean was acting the way he was. Her thoughts were interrupted when she got hit in the head with something. She turned around to see some fans.

"You're a horrible wrestler!" A fan yelled and the others seemed to agree.

"Yeah! And you're really ugly, lose some weight." Another fan added and the rest laughed.

Bayley yet again got hit with something a fan threw. She just couldn't figure out why everyone was against her.

A few days later.

Bayley walked into the arena. You could tell she was upset and hadn't eaten. People noticed she isn't happy anymore and doesn't talk. 

Renee, on the other hand, was having so much fun seeing Bayley like this. She started spreading rumors, causing Bayley to lose friends and grow, if possible, more depressed.

Bayley decided to get something to eat. She saw Dean and Renee talking, Renee leaned in to kiss Dean. Bayley's stomach and heart dropped, she suddenly felt sick. She couldn't take anything anymore, she decided to take some time off.

Seth and Roman decide to talk to Dean.

"Dean can we talk to you?" Seth asked.

"Yeah."

"Why are you doing this to Bayley? You said you love her." Roman said.

"Just leave me alone." Dean pushed past them and walked away.

Dean and Renee are singing autographs, while Bayley walked to her car. She walked past Dean and Renee and some fans threw a drink at her. Renee laughed, but Dean didn't see how she was being treated.

In the hotel, Dean still felt bad about how he had treated Bayley.

"Hey Dean?" Renee asked.

"Yes?"

"I was thinking... Maybe you should break up with Bayley and we should date."

When she finished talking the elevator opened they saw some EMTs run by.

Dean followed them and saw them putting Bayley on a stretcher.

He ran over to the group of people. "What happened?" Dean asked.

"Who cares honestly." Renee said and rolled her eyes.

Seth runs over to Dean, "Dude the Bella's just found her passed out."

He ran to his car to get to the hospital and Renee followed him.

He drove to the hospital, obviously going over the speed limit.

Once they arrived, Dean ran in.

"My girlfriend! Where's my girlfriend?" He yelled.

"Who might she be sir?" A lady asked.

"Bayley! Her name's Bayley! Where is she?"

"The doctor will be out in a moment."

Dean turned to Renee, "THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU DID THIS TO HER. YOU GOT IN MY HEAD. I LOVE BAYLEY AND ONLY BAYLEY."

"Dean, think about your job." Renee said.

"I want everyone to know who I actually love and who I'm really with. Oh and thank God I never slept with you!"

He calls Hunter, "Hunter can I have time off to help Bayley get better?"

He agrees and the doctor comes out.

Dean jumps up, "How is Bayley?"

"We need to talk." The doctor said.

They walk into a private room and sat down.

"Were you aware she hasn't been eating?" She asked. 

"No. Not at all."

"Well, she should be okay. Just make sure she's eating. You can go see her, if you want to."

He rushed to her room to see her.

When he walks in he sees her just laying there. She sits up to see who walked in, then lays back down.

"I'm so sorry."

She just stares at him.

"Renee said you were messing up my career and I believed her, I love you. I hate that I let her get into my head. Please forgive me."

"I love you too." Bayley hugs him.

One month later.

Bayley is recovered and having an interview.

Dean decides to join and they both sit down for it.

"So Bayley we are glad you are recovered. But Dean why are you here with her."

"Well, this is my real girlfriend and I almost lost her. I love her. I always have and I always will. Renee almost ruined that. But I know who I actually care about.

And nobody can replace her."