Day 8

Day 8: Write a scene that takes place at a concert.

"What's your name?" I yelled over the music.

He gave me his faint-worthy smile,"David. Yours?"

"Anastasia,"I blushed. People usually make fun of my name.

"That's a beautiful name," he said truthfully.

I giggled and gave a flirtatious smile,"Thanks. You can call me An for short."

He nodded before turning his attention back to the local band that was singing a song I didn't know. It was extremely catchy though, and I found myself jumping up and down and nodding my head to the beat. David looked at me and smiled.

"What?"I asked, suddenly self-conscious.

He just smiled and shook his head,"It's just that you're so pretty."

I blushed and shook my head,"You're just saying that to be nice." I didn't consider my self especially pretty. I'm average, nothing more. With my straight brown hair and green eyes not many guys had ever taken much interest in me.

"Am I?" he asked with a smile.

Suddenly all of the people in the courtyard disappeared. The amateur band on the stage were gone too. The music dimmed to the background. It was just me and him. Alone and in our own little world.

He took a step towards me, closing the personal space. I found muskeg leaning into him as he wrapped his arms around me and smiled down.

"Are you?" I whispered, not wanting to break the moment.

"I can show you better than I can tell you," he mumbled before bringing his lips down to mine.

Fireworks exploded behind my closed eyelids. As our mouths moved in sync the fireworks continued. It was the best kiss I had ever had. Hell, it was the best feeling I had ever

experienced.

Now I knew this was more than a one night stand. This was the real deal. And it feels amazing.