The Angel

He was beautiful. I had never seen up close like this before. I was used to seeing them bloody, fierce looking, and ready to kill. He was peaceful. His white wings were bloody, he wore only a white silk cloth around his waist, he had black hair, his eyes were closed, cuts and blood covered his whole body. 

I did not know what to do with the creature, so I took him back home. Home in hell, is not really a home. Home is where family lives and friends visit. Home is filled with love. In hell there are none of things. In hell there is only chaos, hate, and things along that matter. I laid him on my bed, as his eyes fluttered open. He bolted up and looked at me. He tried to scream, but I covered his mouth. His eyes were wide with fear, and a dark beautiful brown color.

"Do not scream," I instructed him. I removed my hand. I do not know whether he was more scared to scream, or more scared not to. "My name is Will. You are in hell." 

He looked so frightened and so scared. I thought that he was in battle, he should be used to seeing demons. He is not used to being in hell though.

"What is your name?" I asked trying to be kind. He said nothing. "Look," I said, getting frustrated. "I am not going to hurt you. I swear by the devil, that I am telling the truth and I am not lying."

Honestly, he had no reason to trust me. Demons are the creators of lying. But I swore by the devil, and that is the one way to tell that a demon is not lying.

"Nico," he said so quietly, I could barely hear him.

"Well Nico," I sat beside him and he jumped. "I am going to get you back to heaven. How does that sound?"

His eyes were still wide and he was shaking. He nodded and bit his lips. I wondered if he used to be human, or if he was born an angel. I heard a scream of pure pain and Nico jumped again at the sound. "Do not leave," I said as I got up and walked to the door. "Got it?"

He nodded. I looked at him one last time before leaving, knowing that angels can't lie.