Lies?

I woke up with Nico in my arms. His wings were neatly folded behind his back. His black shaggy hair covered his face. So peaceful, so fragile, and so delicate. I kissed him and his eyes fluttered open.

I stared into his eyes, daring not to say anything. I bit my lip, waiting for him to say something. He pulled himself closer to me, so our bodies were pressed tight against each other. He wrapped his hands around the back of my neck gently, and his fingertips played with the ends of my hair. His lips slightly parted as he took a shaky breath, and pressed his lips against mine.

I wanted it all over again, what we did last night, I wanted it again. The only thing that was perfect in hell was Nico. And I wanted him. Again. But he slowly started pulling away, so I held him tight and kissed him again.

Nico pulled away slightly and stared into my eyes. "Will," he said sadly. "I am going to die. I'm going to to die soon if I don't get my Grace back."

I pulled him closer. "I am going to get your Grace back Nico. I swore that I would, and I am going to," I said getting lost in his eyes.

"How Will? It could be anywhere," he sighed and looked down.

"I'll go out and look for it," I said and stood up. Nico sat up and looked at me. "Will,"he said kind of annoyed. "My Grace could be in hell, heaven, or earth."

"I'll search hell for your Grace," I said getting dressed. "Stay here, okay?"

"Okay," he muttered. "Please be careful. You are probably on hell's most wanted list."

"Oh," I smiled. "I am. But I will do this for you." I walked over and kissed him, one last time. The kiss was soft and slow, but it was also passionate and strong.

I went out searching for Nico's Grace. I knew that it would stick out just like Nico did. I must've spent hours flying around hell. Surprisingly I didn't get caught. All I could think about was Nico. I never felt like this before, not even on earth. It was like, he was all I had.

I flew back to where Nico was. I couldn't wait to see him. Plus the demons were about to start rallying for war again. When I got there Nico was standing there dressed. He looked super pissed. He had his arms crossed and was clenching something in his hand.

I landed on the ground and took a step toward him. I opened my mouth to say something, but he spoke before I could say anything.

"Traitor!" He yelled at me. "You lying piece of demon scum! You deserve to be here!"

I felt a sharp pain in my chest, unlike any other pain I ever felt before. "Nico," my voice cracked. "What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

He opened his hand to revile a crystal ball. Usually in hell, they held fire and demons used them in battle. But instead of red, it was blue. A brilliant bright blue. It reminded me of my own eyes when I was alive.

"My Grace," he growled. "You had it the whole time!"