Oh No

My door swung open and there stood Luke and Octavian. Their wings and tails were blazing with hell's fire. They looked at me with pure hate.

"Will," Luke growled. "We know that you have the angel." I looked back down the hall were Nico was sleeping. I couldn't give him to them and I didn't want to. "I am torturing him to get answers out of him," I lied.

"Two things Will," Octavian said as he stepped inside. "One it's not your job to torture him. Two we haven't heard his screams." 

They both held demon knives and I realized that they planned to kill me. I ran back to Nico and picked him up in my arms. His eyes flew open and he looked at me with fear. I stood at the edge of the open window. (All windows in hell don't have glass and they are basically big open doors.) 

I looked back and saw Luke and Octavian running towards me. I knew in that moment if I left with Nico I would hell's most wanted. I would be constantly on the run and Nico would be in danger. I also knew that I could not let them get Nico. They would either kill him or cause him so much pain that he would've wished he was dead. 

I jumped out the window and spread my wings as I started flying. Nico held on tight and I could feel him shaking. I looked back and saw Luke and Octavian flying after me. I knew that I would have to ditch them.

I started flying toward the heart of hell as fast as I could, then I whipped around and headed for the outskirts of hell as demons surrounded Luke and Octavian.

I found a cave near the gates of hell. I flew in and laid Nico down. I sat beside him and looked at him. He was shaking and crying. I looked at my wings, they were blazing and I felt exhausted from flying. Then I felt the flames go out and a great pain all over my back.

Nico stopped crying as I let out a scream.  He sat up and looked at my wings. He sat down behind me and pulled something out of my back. I held back a scream. He sat down a silver disk with spikes around it. Luke and Octavian must have threw them at me.

He carefully took the rest of them out. There must have been at least twenty. When he was done, he moved and sat in front of me.

"I'm sorry I can't heal you," he said in almost a whisper. "I would if I had my Grace."

"I know," I said softly. "I will help you Nico. I will get you back your Grace and I will get you back to heaven. I swear by the devil I will." 

Nico looked at me, his eyes met mine and I could tell something was wrong with him.