The End.

"Get away from him," A voice growled from behind me. I rolled over on my stomach, to see Nico standing there with an angel blade. "And give me back my Grace or face the wrath of heaven."  I sat up slowly.

Octavian laughed. "How about I do what I want?" Nico smiled. Not his smile but one like a demon's. "Luke's dead," he said like it was nothing. That seemed to hit Octavian like a stab to the heart.  He dropped Nico's Grace and surprisingly it didn't break, it rolled to my feet and I grabbed it. It was like a holy bottle of energy.

My vision started to blur and I could hear them fighting in the background. Then silence as I saw a blue light and I blacked out.

That blue light either meant Nico was dead, or he got his Grace back.

I woke up to see Nico standing over me and nothing else mattered. I couldn't move, but I wanted to kiss him so bad. I opened my mouth to say something, but he pressed his finger to my lips.

"Shh," he said. He picked me up in his arms. He flew us out of the cave and I saw Octavian's dead body on the ground. The doors of hell were wide open and we burst through them. We soared into the sky. I felt numb and pain in my back. My chest hurt and I knew I was dying.

We landed on a cloud and I could hear the battle cries of angels and demons. Nico was on top of me and I was lying down under him. He held my face carefully in his hands as tears landed on my face.

"Will," he said softly and voice cracked. "I can not stay in hell with you, nor can you be in heaven with me. I love you Will. All my life I did not know what love was. Until I met you."

I smiled, the pain in both my chest and back growing. "I guess you could say," I said weakly. "That you really fell for me, huh?"

He forced a smile. "You are not damned," he said, crying even more. "You are not a full demon and you do not deserve to be in hell. I will not let you go back. The other demons will kill you."

I was about to say something, but he went on. "There is a way that I could save you,"he said softly, not crying as much. "You could be reborn and when you die, we can be together in heaven. Once you die you will remember being a demon and your past life, only while you are living you will not... Remember."

"What if in my new life," I started to cry. "I fall in love with someone else?"

"Wait,"he said cautiously. "Do you love me?"

"I love you so much it hurts," I whispered as if someone might hear. He smiled and cried more. "You will remember our love when you come back." 

I didn't want to leave. I wanted the moment to last forever. I didn't want to go back to hell and die, or worse become a full demon. I only wanted to be with Nico. I knew the pain in my chest was where my heart used to be, and it was longing for Nico. I needed him. He was the something that I was missing in my past life. If he was there, I wouldn't have went to hell. He would've made me a better person.

I noticed that his wings were clean and he was more beautiful than ever in the moonlight. He leaned down and kissed me. Sad, strong, passionate, and gentle.

He broke away and stared into my eyes. Our faces were both soaked in tears. My face was hot with tears, but the cold air was making it freeze. I could feel Nico's warmth. I wanted to kiss him again, but the moment was over.

"Do you want to be reborn?" Nico whispered. "I do," I whispered back.

He kissed me again just like before, but this time longer. I still didn't have the energy to move, but I smiled sadly against his lips as he pulled away.

I lay here now looking at him. I still don't know how long I was in hell, but being with Nico is my heaven. I told you this story is very sad and tragic. You can decide whether it has a happy ending or not. For me, I would have to go with happy. I didn't want to become a full demon and I wouldn't. I just hope that I don't screw up in life again. Nico believes in me and I do too. I want to see him again someday, and I will.

Nico closes his eyes and flashes a blue light on my face and everything fades to black...