Should I Tell?

For whatever reason I was nice to the angel. Maybe it was because, in life I was nice, I just hung out with the wrong crowd, and did some messed you stuff. I was having mixed up feelings and that is the weird part, Demons do not have feelings. Maybe it is his presence, forcing me to be the way I am, I thought at the time.

That death piercing scream meant that we were going to have a 'meeting'. In hell meetings are not meetings; they are screaming, cussing, and death matches. I went and found Octavian and Luke.

"Did you hear the news?" Luke asked with his tail wiping and wings blazing on fire. To say that he was mad is an understatement.  Octavian smiled. When a demon smiles it can only be good by demon standards.  "Hear what?" I asked, (at the time) confused.  Luke smiled. "An angel fell," his voice grew with excitement. "All the way to hell..."

I felt panicked, evil pleasure, and a few other emotions that I could not place. It had been so long since I felt anything but, the heat and night air from fighting. Maybe I could feel things because I could still remember them. One day I wouldn't feel, just like the other demons, that is what happened to them.

I wondered if I should say anything, but then all the other demons went into all out warfare. Luke and Octavian went and joined them. I stayed and watched, wondering why does this please them? One day, I will act like this. One day I will be just like them...

I left before one of them came at me. I went back to my room to find Nico the angel still sitting on my bed. He was wide eyed and shaking. I sat next to him. He really was beautiful. When I was around him, I felt... I don't know what I felt. Maybe it was because I was a demon, or that I never felt that emotion in life.

"You can relax Nico," I said, trying to sound calm. "I swear by the devil I am not going to hurt you."

He just stared at me, with those big beautiful dark brown eyes. "Look," I said getting angry. It does not take much to make a demon mad. "You can stay here tonight, I know it is not good for an angel to be in hell, but I swear by the devil that I will get you out of here. The other demons know that you are here, but I will not tell them that you are here, with me."

I stood up and he laid down. I knew that he wanted to sleep, but he was too scared too. I felt sorry for him, and demons never feel sympathy.