#14 It's just a scratch ~ Wanda

Usual day it was, usual stuff did happen. After work, you always went to take a long walk and enjoy the free time you had. Sometimes, you went to the park and sat down on the bench, feeding pigeons and talking to strangers you met, but sometimes, you enjoyed lonely walks on the streets.

Today was the day when you picked the lonely walks on the street. It kinda relaxed you, all of this noise that was made by people in hurry. Today was extra special day, because it was your birthday. Your day in the office went great, the co-workers made you a little party and even your boss, who is well known of being grungy, was having fun and cracked a couple of jokes on himself.

Later, you were supposed to be with your closest friends and having fun in the nearest clubs.

People on the street were extra friendly today and you managed to put smiles on a couple of faces. You were well known on these streets, because you always made people laugh, whoever you talked to. You were an absolute society hero, people that are desperately needed in this world.

As you walked down the street, your phone rang. It was your co-worker, telling you that you forgot your birthday present on your desk.

"That's okay, I'll swing by and take it. Thanks for telling me." You said and hung up. You looked at your watch. It was 3:45 pm and you had about enough time to go and fetch a snack before you return to office. Today you had an enormous craving for junk food, more specific, a hot dog. So you stopped at the nearest takeaway and ordered one. As you took out the wallet out of your purse, a man swung by and snatched the purse out of your hand.

"A thief!" You shouted and started running after him. Thank god you weren't wearing heels today. You managed to catch the thief by his shirt and pull him back, making him fall on his back. You tried to take your purse back, but the thief pushed you away with his legs and got up. As he stood up, he took a gun from his pocket and pointed it at your head.

"Take one more step and I'll shoot, I swear." He yelled at you.

People that were passing by started screaming and a few of them were calling for help. The thief started searching through your purse, and as you were about to take a few steps forward, he quickly looked back up and warned you again.

At the background, you could hear sirens. The thief started swearing and blaming it all on you. You were holding your hands behind your head. The fear was deeply in your bones. Who wouldn't be scared if a crazy man pulls out a gun on you?

"It's all your fucking fault!" He shouted, pulled the trigger and ran off. People all started running away and only a couple ran over to you and make sure you're okay.

"Dammit..." You said as you covered your bleeding shoulder. It was painful, as if somebody was cutting you with a sharp knife. You held back the screams and the tears. You looked up and saw two people running over to you. A woman and a man.

"Pietro, go and catch him, and don't forget to teach him a lesson. I'll help her." A woman said. She had such a calming voice. The man just... disappeared.

This pain must have hit my brain... You said quietly.

"Are you alright?" She said and sat down next to you, examining your wound.

"I had better days..." You say and smile, adding a bit of funny atmosphere in this tragedy. As you said it, you saw her smile as well. It was... incredibly beautiful.

"I believe so." She responded and then looked at your wound again. "The bullet went pretty deep. You need hospital care, come on." She said and helped you get up.

"That's okay, I can go by myself." You said and looked at your shoulder. It hurt like hell.

"No you can't." She claimed. "By the way, I'm not taking you to an ordinary hospital, that would take weeks to heal. I'm Wanda by the way."

"I'm (Y/N). But where are you taking me."

"You'll see. Don't worry, I'm not gonna kidnap you or anything like that." She added, making you laugh.

"Thanks for jumping in and helping me in the situation like this. People like you are very rare in today's world." You started as you both began walking down to the cab Wanda just called. There was something you saw in this girl, that was undescribable to you.

"No problem, I really want to help people. It's kinda my deal."

As you entered the cab, she said the location unfamiliar to you, which scared you a bit. Let's be honest, you just met Wanda today.

"Don't be scared, I don't bite." She said and grinned. "This is getting worse..." She said as she looked over to your wound once more. "Take off your shirt."

"What?!" You said surprisingly and looked at Wanda. She was laughing so hard she needed to stop to breathe a couple of times.

"I'll give you mine, yours is all bloody and dirty. Here, I have another shirt under this one." She said and gave you her long sleeved shirt. As you took it, your hands touched. You both looked at each other and smiled.

"You have a beautiful smile." She claimed and blushed a bit, looking away from you.

"Haha thanks. You too."

As you two arrived at the place, the doctors that worked over there quickly finished off with the wound and you were soon good to go home. You were sitting on the bed and Wanda was sitting opposite of you, on a chair. You two were talking for at least an hour, until a man walked into the room, with your purse in his hands.

"There it is, I believe it belongs to you." The man said and left the room.

"That was my brother, Pietro." Wanda added.

"You are both very nice. Now, how can I repay you for saving me?"

"There has to be a cool movie tomorrow in the cinema. Want to watch it?" Wanda asked excitedly.

"Sure, where will I find you?"

"Give me your number so I can call you."

You were blushing as you were writing down your number.

"There you go."

"Now, let me escort you to the exit."

She said, took you by your hand and walked forward.

Hardly to admit, this was a perfect birthday for you, because your gift was her.

Now, I've been thinking 'bout a thing. So, I'll write like this in the future. Imagines between the preferences. Of course, you can request anything, I'd be glad if you do^^ And once more, I thamk you for all the votes and sweet comments, it really means a lot:)

Who should be next? Thor, Loki, Natasha, Clint or Bruce? :)