#28 ~ How they deal with your night terrors [part 1]

A/N: Since I have 18 of them in total, I will divide the longer preferences in 3 parts, each containing 6 Avengers (Technically, Loki isn't an Avenger yes, but I love him?? Doesn't everyone??)
So here it is, first the original 6! Enjoy xx

Tony

It was a long and tiring week for both you and Mr Stark. The relationships with the avengers were getting worse with every day and everyone were constantly arguing over nonsense. Tony had to take most of the work on his own back and it wasn't odd that he didn't sleep in 24+ hours. Same went for you; Tony had signed you as the CEO of his company and you had to handle the press, employees, paychecks, security, etc. The list just grew further and longer...

It affected your relationship too. You barely saw each other, and when you were together, you were strictly talking about business and paperwork. It has been weeks since you had a proper couple conversation, days since your last proper kiss... It all seemed to slowly disappear in the wind. 

"Tony, are you sure you are not coming to bed? It's past 2 in the morning..." You yawn and lean back on the headboard, your eyelids so heavy that your eyes are almost fully closed and there was maybe a minute before you fell asleep.

"I need to fix this. I have to." He responded and continued to read the files he had previously taken out from the archive. "Goodnight (y/n)." He whispered while his eyes were glued to the words written on the papers. You didn't hear anything he said because you were already asleep.

Not even a full hour later, you sat up suddenly on your bed and stared in front of yourself. Your hands started shaking and you let out a loud scream; the echoes of it were heard in the hall. You were sweating and shaking, slowly getting out of breath.

Tony heard you and immediately dropped all he was doing in that moment, running upstairs to your bedroom. His heard was beating like crazy. He swarmed into the room like there was no tomorrow, only to find you slowly lay back down and fall asleep again. He gulped hard, swallowing air down his throat. 

"Babe?" He sat next to you and gently caressed your cheek. He was afraid. His hands were shaky as well, and his eyes constantly scanned you back and forth. "(y/n)... Please wake up..."

A few more shoulder pats later, you opened your eyes and looked at him confusedly. "Tony? W..what happened to you? Are you okay?" You sat up on the bed, being completely unaware of what just happened. He just shook his head and pulled you in a tight hug, holding tightly on your shirt, hyperventilating a little. You gently patted his back and placed a kiss on his forehead. 

After he told you what happened, he made his final decision. Last thing he wanted was to see you piled up with work and overstressed, so you both agreed to take some time off and dedicate it to yourselves. And from that night, Tony always made sure to keep you company in bed, and making sure you never ever have to be alone.

 And from that night, Tony always made sure to keep you company in bed, and making sure you never ever have to be alone

Steve

There is no term 'rest' in your upcoming career of an actress. As a new, charming and relatively fresh to the scene, your talent was wanted everywhere across the world. One day you were in The States, other in Eastern countries and by the end of the very same week, somewhere in Europe. You never had peace. What it hurt the most, was definitely the fact you couldn't spend more time with your boyfriend Steve. He was always in the US or out of this galaxy, and no matter how hard it got sometimes, you always managed to overcome it and continue being a happy couple.