#24 He sees you cry {Thor}

People say that family is the main pillar of support to any  problem you face in your life, but this statement wasn't true for you in your current life situation. Your family was bursting with excitement and nervousness in the same time and all of this because of your cousin's wedding. You were in a pretty good relationship with your cousin {your cousin's name}, and so she chose you to help you with wedding preparations. You tried your best to accomplish and make true any single of her wishes, but sometimes, everything you did was wrong.

From wrong plate colors to overglittered wedding dress, her expectations grew higher and you were losing your patience with every single of her complaining. But of course, you tried to be reasonable and so you hid the urge to punch her everytime her high-pitched voice snapped at you.

One day, or more precisely, the day before the wedding, she crossed the line. It was all perfect until she saw the boquet of roses standing by her dress. Her face turned red and in only a couple of seconds there she was, yelling at you because the roses were not in the correct order, claiming you're going to ruin her wedding. You've had enough of her behavior and you snapped at her, throwing all of the papers and spilling the beverage you had in your hand over the 'perfect table cloth'. She watched in horror as you were walking away from her, but you walked out of the room with a deviant smile.

You arrived home, 20 minutes later, and were surprised by not seeing your boyfriend of 3 years, Thor, laying asleep on the couch. You sighed and sat down, taking off your shoes. The frustration started to come back at you and you just wanted to scream in the pillow and let it all out. You felt warm tears forming in your eyes as you pressed your head against the pillow.

Soon you heard the doors creeking and footsteps coming towards you.

"My princess, is everything okay?" He said and sat down by you, pulling you into a hug. His shirt absorbed your tears as you buried your head in his chest, letting it all go out. He caressed your cheeks with his hands, repeatedly saying everything would be alright and saying he will be here for you always.

"Is there a possibility that I can lift Mjölnir and crash the wedding tomorrow?" You said, adding a little chuckle in the end.

"Nonsense, my lady. I would never let you crash the wedding of your cousin with whom you are in very good relationship with Mjölnir." He said in a serious tone, making your smile fade away.

"I'll assemble all of the Avengers to help us with their weapons as well." He playfully squeezed your shoulder, laughing a little.

You pretended to be serious.

"Alright, you're coming with me." He said and lifted you off the ground, carrying you towards your bedroom. You resisted for a while, laughing between the gentle punches in his chest.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked, smiling widely.

"We have less than 24 hours to learn how to crash the wedding, so we must start our practice now."

He immediately brightened you up by only saying couple of sentences. He managed to do the impossible, and that's why you loved him that much.

 He managed to do the impossible, and that's why you loved him that much