#2 He saves you from the danger part 1 (Loki, Tony and Bruce)

Loki

Typing on a cell phone, you walked home, at the same time being excited for your date with Loki. Your mind was absolutely obsessed with him right now, that everything you heard had to do something about Loki. For example, the song Get Lucky turned into Get Loki. To kill some time, you plugged the earphones in and listened to music. Completely unaware of your direction, you walked into a dark alleyway in which you never went before. It always gave you cold breezes whenever you walked past it. This time, you didn't even notice you walked straight into it.

"Well, well. Look who we've got here." A deep, raspy voice was coming somewhere from the darkness. Your eyes were looking all over the place, trying to find the source of the noise. Your pupils narrowed as you saw a tall, black figure coming out of the darkness. The bag which you held in your hands has become extremely heavy, so it just slipped down from your arms, your dress finding its way towards dirt which ruined it. You picked up the dress and turned back to the exit of this alleyway.

"Not so fast." Another figure came out, making your eyes watery. You were scared and you just wanted to go home. Men started to walk towards you, forming a circle around you.

Tears started forming in your eyes, wanting desperately to come out. In front of you, wearing nothing but shorts and a pair of boots, a man appeared. His ears and nose were pierced and he had a dragon tattoo on his torso.

"If I knew we'd had a company like this, I'd dress up way better." He said, placing his rough palms at your cheek. You sobbed quietly, avoiding his look.

Please, let this be a dream. You murmured, and dropped a tear.

"Don't cry, dear, it won't be that bad." He placed a kiss on the corner of your lips. All men kind became disgusting right now and all you wanted to do is scream. Other two were at your back, you could feel their breath, as they tried to touch you.

"HEY, LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE!" Someone shouted, distracting these men and making them look at the other side of the alleyway.

He stood there. Loki. It's like he heard all of your begging for help. He didn't wear his armor, he was dressed casually. Pair of black jeans and a v neck T-shirt.

"Oh yeah, what makes you think we will let her go, huh? Get lost, you idiot, we are busy right now."

"You'll have to pass me first." He said decisively. They looked at each other and then headed to Loki, folding their fists. You covered your mouth as you were about to scream.

"Psst. (Y/N). Come over here." You hear a slight noise at your back, so you turned. Loki was smiling and making you moves to hurry up. You ran over to him, not making a single noise. "I'll explain all later." He grabbed your hand and pulled you away with him. You ran at the nearest crowd of people, tried to lose them.

"If I'm here with you, who is-"

"Me. Actually, my illusion." He said, catching breath and looking back. "They didn't even notice." He looked at you with a smirk. "Are you okay, dear?"

"J-just a bit scared." You shivered.

"Come here, everything is okay now. The bad guys are gone." He pulled you into a hug, wrapping his arms around your back. You buried your head in his chest.

"Let's take you home, lady." He said and lifted you up in bridal style.

"I can walk, Loki." You said, emphasizing his name.

"And I don't care, (y/n). Where do you live?" He asked.

"My apartment is a couple of streets from here." You say, and lean your head back on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.