#22 They see you cry - part 1 {Steve, Tony, Loki, Bruce}

Steve

As you got home from your work, the only thing you wanted to do was to sit somewhere in the corner and cry your eyes out. To many stressful things happened today, from an uncaring boss to the office drama queen. She spreaded out the rumors that you've been having intercourse with your boss in order to get the higher position in the company.

As you entered your flat, you threw the bag on the floor and took your heels off. You didn't even notice your boyfriend Steve was waiting for you with a rose in his hand, surrounded by the candles. He looked terrified as he saw you all sad. He immediately put the rose down and ran towards you, gently wiping away the tears that made their way on your cheeks.

"Hey..." You said, barely smiling.

"Who did this to you? I want the name." He said, pulling you closer to his chest, hugging you tightly.

"It doesn't matter..." You whisper, burying your face in his chest, letting out the tears.

"No, listen to me now." He started, looking in your eyes and caressing your cheeks. "Only tears I want to see coming out from those pretty eyes of yours, are tears of joy. Now, who ever said anything bad about you, I'll, let's say, pay him a visit and teach him how to respect you. I don't want my girl in tears every time she comes home, roger that?"

"You got it, captain." You responded and kissed him, forgetting why were you crying in the first place.

" You responded and kissed him, forgetting why were you crying in the first place

Tony

"What in the name of-, please tell me Tony remembered to do the papers..." You mumbled to yourself, as you walked into your office. The view you saw wasn't the one you expected: instead of a clean table with no folders or papers, you were welcomed by three large piles of them, together with two USB ports awaiting by the laptop.

You sighed as you sat on the chair.

"Just as I thought Tony would keep his promise..." You said, rummaging through the first pile of paper, all marked with the red ink which says tomorrow. It was already 11:45 pm, and this was the usual time you would go to bed, but not today. The papers need to be ready for tomorrow's meeting and you haven't done anything.

Hours passed as they were seconds, and so it was 3 am. You weren't even halfway done, but you were tired and sleepy. "I'm gonna get fired..." You whispered, tears forming in your eyes. It all came to the point when you just couldn't handle it anymore, so you started crying your eyes out.

"Hey there babe, what happened?" You heard a familiar voice by the front door and you immediately stopped crying and tried to look as you were doing something.

"Nothing Tony, it's just... I'm on my period and you know... hormones and stuff."

"You're a bad liar, you know that?" Tony said and walked over to you and sat on the desk. "Go to sleep, I'll do the rest. Or better yet, let's go to bed together and screw the papers, I'll cancel the meeting." He put an instant smile on your face.