Dream Requiem

Hey guys! So recently I've written a song titled Dream Requiem, and I thought I'd post the lyrics here. It's set to a version of the song Requiem For A Dream. Similar titles, different songs.

Dream Requiem
   When you fall asleep and reality fades away, and you shut your mind down until the next day. And you feel like you need to remember what to say.... But life slowly fades away.

Now you're running through the dark, and the dogs begin to bark, and the forgotten begin to come... Cause it's a dream..... It's a dream requiem!

A dream requiem!
(Dream requiem)

When the sun falls from the sky, and the angels start to cry, and you know that the night has come..... For the dream requiem.

   When the galaxy spins, and the spaceships swim, and the angels cease their tears...... But they can't seem to silence your fears.

   And now you're flying through the sky, like a bird you've gone so high, and the Earth slowly fades away..... Then the nightmare stops, and you call the dream cops. The forgotten start to come, and their coldness makes you numb..... In this dream requiem! Oh, it's the dream requiem! The dream requiem!

   You can wait until we come, you can beat the battle drum, but you'll never was cape the requiem! Never escape my requiem! The dream requiem!

   I see your eyes, they're filled with joy. Like on Christmas as a boy, but this is better than a toy, cause it's the dream requiem! It's the dream requiem!

Oh what a beautiful thing, to kiss the sky. Oh now I see why the angels cry. Because this dream always has to end.... But one day it'll start again.

Now you're running through the dark, and the dogs begin to bark, and the forgotten begin to come.... To hear your dream requiem! The dream requiem! The dream requiem!

The forgotten begin to come... To hear your dream requiem...

So what do ya think? Good or nah? My first song, so don't judge if it's horrible.  Thanks!