The New Year

Hey guys! It's finally here! We've got 4 hours until the new year, so I thought I'd leave my closest friends a message.

PrincessNymphadora Nymph, you have no idea how good of a friend you are to me. You're one of the only people I can go to when I need to talk. I wish you and Knight the best in your life together (just make sure to send me a wedding invitation)

KnightL We might not know eachother very well, and you may not like me, but I have to say that I respect you, so so much. You have been the thing that could have ever happened to Nymph, and I want to thank you for taking care of my best friend. You truly are an amazing person. Good luck in life.

RoseLupin27 Hey sissy. I know we may not talk very often, but you'll always be my sister. You're one of my most loyal friends. You're funny, you're influential, and you set me straight. You're an amazing friend.

beetlefish We may not have known eachother very long, but already I can see that we've become good friends. You're one of the most genuine people I know, and you need to give yourself more credit.

ApprenticePoet27 You my friend are freaking amazing. You've been one of the most loyal supporters of this book, and I want to thank you for that. You are a great person, a great friend.

TheEscapeArtist91 You also have been one of the most loyal supporters of my book, and you are equally amazing. You're funny, you know how to raise a spirit, and you're a genuine friend.

Chelsea_Hopper You.... You're something special. You didn't judge me when I told you about my beliefs, and you helped me when I was down about the problems in my life. Thank you. You're a true friend.

TheGirlyMystery As far as I know, you're the only supporter of Gifts of Darkness, and that makes you very special in my eyes. You are a truly unique person, and you know how to make me laugh. Thank you.

And last but not least,
_carara We may have just met, but already I really like you. We share the same interests, and you're one of the only girls I've ever met that actually knows a thing or two about AC. Stay awesome, my friend.

My Book Of Random Thingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें