A Rant

Forgive me if I make a mistake. I've never really done this before. But um... Yeah. I'll get started.

No matter what anyone says, life will never, ever be fair. Every chance it gets, life is gonna turn around and fuck you over in one way or another. Just face it, cause it's gonna happen. One day your life will be fine, everything will be going great. But then five minutes later, you'll lose your job, or your fiancé will die, or your family will reject you. It's inevitable, were all gonna face tragedy in our lifetimes.

But life doesn't come without benefits either. I joined Wattpad originally because I didn't fit in with the rest of my world. Reality was a prison more than a paradise, and my peers were nothing but viscous dogs looking for a meal. I joined in hopes of finding others who felt like I did, others who understood my situation. And I eventually found some who later became my closest friends. But see, you can't live online forever. Eventually you have to grow up and face the music. I mean, we live on planet Earth, not on Wattpad. Sooner or later we all have to cut ties and leave. Now this isn't to say that we must abandon our online works completely, we must simply choose to maintain a balance of online and offline use. I was able to find a balance finally after trying for a very very long time.
I was also able to find a few people who I can truly call my friends. The one I will choose to mention is You_Can_Be_Alice For those of you who don't know her, she's the type of person that can pull the gun away from your head. She's the kind of person that truly cares about you, that will always be by your side. Without her, I don't know where I'd be right now. She was the one who supported me most when Olivia died. I know that this thank you is long overdue, but more importantly I know that it's not nearly enough. Nothing I could ever do would be enough to repay her for what she's done for me. She deserves the best in her life.

So... That's all.