Part Føur

Josh had worked hard all week planning this for Tyler. The doctor's orders were no travelling and only resting for the first two weeks after the incident. This Friday was the two weeks mark and Josh had it all planned. As he clicked the final key, confirming the purchase of two plane tickets to Orlando, Florida, a large smirk appeared across his face. He and Tyler had gone twice, while on tour and every single time it had been nothing but pure joy. Josh was putting the remaining of his clothes in his suitcase, along with a few essentials: toothbrush, a bottle of splat hair dye and his favourite pair of drumsticks...just in case. He zipped up his suitcase and headed downstairs to pack Tyler a bag. Soon after, the door swung open and Tyler walked inside, kicking off his floral patterned vans.

"Josh, I'm home!" Tyler headed into the living room, his eyebrows creasing as he caught sight of two fully packed suitcases. "Umm, what's that?"

Josh jumped out from the kitchen and into the living room, a large smile on his face. "This is a gift! I'm taking you on a trip, come on, our plane leaves in a few hours."

Tyler starred at him, jaw wide open. "What? Where?"

Josh brushed past him and out the front door with the luggage. A few minutes after, he came back and finally answered him. "That's a surprise! Now let's go, I already called your mom and she's excited."

Josh grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. He tosses him his shoes and locked the front door. Looking at him, he smirked and hopped into his car, roaring the engine as he waited for Tyler to hop inside. Moments later, the passenger door flung open and Tyler sat down on the leather, buckling in as he closed the door. Josh sped off to the airport, his foot pressed hard on the gas pedal. He flicked on the radio, avoiding the previous channel which could potentially play more of Twenty One Pilots, which would be an honor in every situation but the one they were in.

As he pulled up into the airport parking lot, he carefully and safely parked his car, his baby, underground to ensure it's protection from any weather problems that could possibly occur. Josh tossed both suitcases out the truck, rolling one over to Tyler. He handed him his passport which held a plane ticket within its small body. Josh began walking, where as Tyler remained frozen as he stared at his passport, the many stamps, the many countries and continents he'd seen, yet he didn't seem to recall any of it. Confused, his attention was soon brought to a ticket which read: Orlando, Florida. Chills ran down his spine, as he jumped up to catch Josh, the idea of palm trees by the beach seemed to appeal to him a little more than it should.

The two successfully passed through security, no one had made any comments, and now they were on the plane. Josh had the window seat, as always, and Tyler was by his side in the middle. The flight was no more than 2 and a half hours, therefore their plane wasn't too big; rows of two with two aisles was what they were offered.

Josh plugged his earbuds into his iPhone and played a variety of songs which helped him fall into a light sleep, passing the time. Tyler, on the other hand, didn't have his phone, so he grabbed a fashion magazine which hung in between the flaps of the seat material before him, next to the safety manual in case this plane crashed. He'd already read it three times, a few fashion tips were all that was left. Soon enough, his eyes shut as his lids became too lazy to hold themselves up.

A few hours later, the two boys were walking into a cab, a beautifully plain taxi cab then they were driven to a hotel near Disney World. It was late, and night had fallen not too long ago, so they settled down for the night. Josh jumped on the queen size bed which was against a large burgundy wall, leaving the other for Tyler. He bounced back up and laid down, his eyes shutting for a few minutes.

"I'm gonna take a shower, alright?"

Josh groaned as a sign of acknowledgement and Tyler walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him, but he didn't bother locking it. He turned on the water and stripped himself of his shirt, admiring the ink he noticed as he looked in the mirror. He spends a large moment staring at the detail, and the accurate boxes which were shaped across his chest and arms. He liked them, he loved them even, thankfully remembering their meaning. That could have been awkward...He then undid his belt buckle and pulled down his jeans to his ankles, removing them completely and tossing them to the corner in a pile, where it met his shirt. As he gripped the waistband of his boxers, he noticed a small black smudge on his thigh, which looked like writing. He knelt down to get a closer look and read it: josh.