Chapter 27

It's been a week and a half since I was at the Decepticon warship. Since I died. Not much has happened, really. I've been training with my new arm especially. As it turns out, weapons were created around it. Transforming at will, a few hand guns and missiles sit on the side of it for my use. 

The Decepticons have not been heard of since my capture, all spoke of leaving Earth entirely. For now. Their old base, Trypticon, is still there in Arizona, where the Autobots have searched it for weapons that could be used to our advantage, or just things that shouldn't be left unattended. 

For now the Autobots have decided that they would remain on Earth, watching Humans In secret. To protect us, just in case of the Decepticons return, or any other cataclysm that may come our way. It was nice knowing we had someone that would help us during a battle, to fight alongside us. We are proud to call the Autobots our allies, and hope it will stay this way for a long while.

I'm still a hacker for N.E.S.T, and probably will be for a long while. I have been given a break, however.
Time to recover, due to all of my abrasions I still have. Nothing much has changed, although the people have. I have changed.

I no longer think so down on these guys like I used to. It took me awhile to learn, but they were always on the humans side. Fighting alongside us, to save the civilians. Just as I had. I have learned this in my journey, coming here and becoming a soldier and becoming friends with everyone. It's not so bad. I was never destined for normal, and that's okay.

At one point I will have to find a place to stay, once my work here at N.E.S.T is no longer needed. But, it has been told to me that, that will be a long while. Still, I need a place to stay after what happened to my house back in Arizona. I do miss it, yes, but I'm okay here. I have somewhere to stay, a job, and its fine.

Presently, I am coding on the computers in the Autobot hanger. Not something that would be looked up upon me, seeing as I should be resting, but I completed redesigning all of my weapons again.

It was quiet at the moment, but that soon would change just as I saw Epps along with a few other soldiers run up, carrying a sheet of metal.

"Can I help you?" I questioned, turning out of my chair and standing up.

"Yeah, we want to see what your metal arm would do to this sheet of metal." A female soldier informs me, one I've learned to be Aaron and have become good friends with.

"Uh, okay? Are you sure that's safe?"

"Nope! Lets see anyway."

She is one of the youngest ones here. That's not saying much, seeing as I am 19 though. She is 17, just leaving highschool.

They lifted it up, and I prepared in a battle stance. Ratchet walked up next, and before he could yell, I punched straight through it.

They all gasped, staring at the sheet of metal that now had a hole in the middle.

I smiled, "Yes! Now not only would I break one of you guys' noses if I were to punch you, but your entire face." I joked, only slightly lying. Directing to the soldiers who annoyed me the most, the coders' I am forced to work with.

They looked scared, knowing I might actually do it. Although, I wouldn't really hurt anyone. I'm harmless, sometimes.

Sideswipe was next to walk up. He was  glad that the Decepticons were gone, ready to finally take a break from fighting. There had been to much loss lately, time to take a break. They were all glad.

"Hey Phoneix." I was greeted as he waved at me.

My bike happens to be the only weapon that hasn't been updated. Meaning, its not any faster than it used to be. Not that it could have been anyway. I just can't wait to go racing again, if its allowed anymore, ha. I only wish Bumblebee could come along.

"It would have been awesome if you could have a car like us instead of that lame bike you drive around." He mocks, pointing to my bike lying in the corner.

"My bike is still way faster than yours, thank you very much."

"What if you could have had a transforming car along with your arm. Man, Ratchet should have thought through this."

Thinking about it, that would be cool. But who knows how much extra metal they actually have lying around. I am just happy with what I was giving. It gave me back my life, and an arm. Who knows what would have happened if I didn't have this arm now, it sure wouldn't have been this cool, and have an Autobot symbol.

Deciding to go along with my friend, I say one last thing, "Ha, yeah. If only."

***

A\N

The end.

Finally, that took forever it felt like.

Anyways, I'm taking a break from Wattpad for awhile. I will be back though! Just, give me some time. When I do return, I will be starting a new book, and a few more short stories.

That's all for now, hope you enjoyed!

-Kat