What Do We Tell Your Friends?

Chris

I sighed loudly as I threw my keys on the coffee table in my living room. I had a long day. All I wanted in life in this moment is a drink and some head. A knock on the door made me turn my attention away from my current wants. I wondered who it could be at this time of day. I opened it and was pleasantly surprised to see Cara standing there in a thin tank top and short black skirt.

"Hey, babe." I spoke first. She smiled at me sweetly.

I barely had time to take a breath before her legs were wrapped around my waist and her lips crashed into mine. I pushed the door closed and pinned her to it, kissing back. When she pulled away she finally spoke.

"How was your first day back in the Art department?"
"Pretty good. Don't you have homework?"
"Yeah. And I'm about to do it all night long."
"My name ain't homework."
"But Chris..." She started to grind her hips against me.
"Ain't no buts." I put her down. "I'm not giving you dick until you finish your homework."
"This is why you rarely get head." She frowned bitterly.

I could hear her muttering under her breath as she went out to her car. I felt kind of bad, causing her to leave and all, but she grabbed her backpack and headed for my dining room table. I smiled for only a moment before opening up the bag I carry for work. I would've stayed late to grade the evaluation sheets at the school but I couldn't take being on campus when all the students were released. Mostly because some of the female...and male students gathered around the large windows that make up 70% of the art building's walls. They just kind of watched me grade papers and not-so-sneakily took pictures of me. I found it disturbing. I know. This coming from the guy that used to have sex in front of women for a living.

"...Fuck this." Cara spat.
"What's wrong?"
"Come help me with this."

I sat my stack of ungraded papers aside and stood up, making my way over to see what the problem was. She had her elbow on the table, resting her chin on her hand. She looked up at me at an angle. It looks like gibberish to me honestly.

"Where's your textbook?"
"At home."
"You left it home knowing you'd need it?"
"I was planning on doing something else when I came over here."
"Oh yeah? What did you wanna do, ma?" The whore in me is trying to come out.
"...You...you know what I was planning on doing."
"Yeah I do. C'mere, bad girl."

I gave in. She got up out of her chair and followed me back to the couch. I sat down. She started to strip but I stopped her.

"Hold on baby. Don't get too ahead of yourself. Gimme a show."
"A show?"
"Mmhm...show me something."

She didn't speak again. Just turned away from me and lifted the back of her skirt. Cute panties with a heart on her right ass cheek. She started to slide them off slowly, looking back at me once before she revealed any real skin. I was obviously excited and every second closer to her panties on the floor made my dick jump. I reached out to grab her, wrapping my hands around her thighs. She giggled as my thumbs spread her lips apart. She smells like something sweet...maybe something from Bath & Body Works. She whined as my tongue slid over her clit. She moaned at my tongue making small circles around her most sensitive part. Her hands came back and pushed against my arms.

"Chris...Chris...!"
"Mm...hmm?"
"S-stop babe..."

I pulled away from her for just long enough to get my words out.

"You wanted this...don't you start whining."
"I can't do it standing up...my legs are gonna go weak..."
"Hm...c'mere."

She stepped out of her panties and I repositioned so I was laying on my back and had her straddle my head. I was about to go to work on her but that was shut down by a banging on the door. I ignored it...as best I could. She tried to get away but that was rather difficult for her with my arms wrapped tight around her thighs and her body starting to weaken.