Sorry

After dinner I asked Cara to come back home with me. I felt like if I let her leave me alone tonight I would do something stupid. She agreed. We stopped by her house where her parents stayed to catch up. She grabbed some clothes and met me at my car. As soon as we got home she started to pester me.

"Are you sure you're alright, Chris?"
"I'm fine, Cara. You don't need to worry."
"You keep saying that but I saw the pain in your eyes when you looked at her." She whined.
"Cara! Let it fucking go!"

She flinched. I don't think I've yelled at her before. She nodded and started to walk away I stopped her, grabbing her wrist and pulling her close to me.

"Look, baby, I didn't mean to yell at you. I told you I was okay. You can't keep pushing me like that. I get defensive."
"I don't think you've ever yelled at me..."
"Baby I'm sorry. Look at me."

She tilted her head back to look up at me. I pecked her lips softly. She seemed to calm down a little but she wasn't content. I scooped her body up in my arms and carried her to bed. When I laid her down she clutched her legs together.

"I don't want sex anymore, Chris..."
"I'm not doing this for me. Let me make you feel good as an apology."
"...Alright."

She didn't protest anymore as I hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties off of her. I let my tongue do the apologizing for a good half an hour. That's when she started to squirm and tremble.

"Chris...oh...wait...!" She moaned.
"Hmm?" I questioned, never stopping to pull away.
"I'm gonna cum babe, stop...!"
"Mm..." I pulled away briefly. "Why would I stop just before you cum?"
"Ah...!" She whined as I dove back in, swirling my tongue around her clit.

I had no intention of stopping until she got the message that I was truly sorry for yelling at her. She was pulling on the bed sheets, whimpering. I wouldn't dare stop right now. I kissed her lower set of lips like I was kissing the ones on her face. Her whines got cuter but weaker as time went on. After an hour she couldn't do much more than quiver and whimper. She came twice, but I wasn't happy. I wanted to hear her say she forgives me.

"I'm sorry, baby. I really am." I muttered as best I could.
"I forgive you..." she all but whispered, her voice shaky.

I kissed her clit softly, causing her legs to twitch before coming up to see her face. She looked so out of it. I'd worn her out with only my tongue.

"Come on baby, let's take a bath." I said as I hoisted her up in my arms.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I carried her to the bathroom. After running some hot bath water I got in and helped her situate herself in front of me. She let her body relax as I started to wash her back, massaging her shoulders as I did so. She didn't protest when I started placing gentle kisses on her bare skin. I slid my hands down her shoulders and arms, then back up her sides until I reached her breasts. She tensed slightly when I cupped them. I kept still for a moment before starting to fondle her, rubbing circles around her nipples with my index fingers.

"Chris..."
"Relax, Cara. I'll stop when you want me to..."
"Stop..." she muttered.

I withdrew my hands. She turned to face me, sitting on her knees in the water. The way she was looking at me was telling me she wanted it. But I won't force her to take it. If she wants it she'll ask for it. Before I could reach my next thought her lips were on mine. Then her breasts were pressed against my chest. Her nipples were hard, thanks to me. She let her tongue roam and it found its way into my mouth. I followed her lead, allowing her to do whatever it was she wanted. My arms wrapped around her waist, my right hand slipping down to grip her ass. She moaned into the kiss lightly. When she went to pull away I honestly didn't want to let her go. She stared into my eyes.

"I do want it..."

She muttered as she straddled me. I didn't speak, just allowed my head to slowly tilt back, feeling her walls contour to me. She hissed at the sting of the hot water entering her as she spread. My hands gripped her waist, preparing for what she was about to do to me. She started to roll her hips, grinding against me while at the same time making sure that I was sliding in and out of her. I bit my lip to stifle the moan that was already trying to escape. Her breathing was slow and deep, just like I was. Her hands rested on my shoulders while she rode me. I watched her tilt her head back as she let out a moan.

"Chris...I love you..." she moaned softly.
"I love you too, ma." I responded, huffing a sigh of pleasure.

Our lips met, my hands traveled down to her ass, gripping and squeezing. She bit my bottom lip, pulling slightly before releasing and slipping in her tongue. She started to ride me faster, morning more frequently. I pulled away to free her to moan as much as she wanted, and started to kiss on her neck. I felt my own orgasm creeping up on me and I could only hope that she was close too because once I'm spent there's no hope for her getting hers. I rolled my hips in sync with hers, hoping it would drive her closer to the edge.

"Baby I'm about to bust..." I managed to say.
"Cum for me, babe..." she panted into my ear.

Hearing her pant and feeling her breath on my ear, followed by her licking, sucking, and nibbling on my earlobe became all too much for me. I grunted as I came, holding her body tight. I kept stroking, though I knew that would mean my seed was deep inside her. She came immediately. I'm not sure whether it was from my orgasm or the deep strokes I was giving her. All I know is that her body shuddered.

"Now we really need a shower..." I muttered.
"I love you, Christopher."
"I love you, Cara. I'm sorry."