Home Is Where...

I woke up this morning to my mom making breakfast. I really missed her cooking. Too bad I don't have time for her to finish. I grabbed a peach tea and my backpack on my way out the door. But my mom stopped me.

"Where were you last night?"
"I was out with a friend."
"Who's this friend that had you out past midnight knowing you had classes the next day?"
"Just a friend. You don't know them. I'm gonna be late. Love you."

I rushed out of the house before she could say anything else. My phone dinged and I picked it up. It was a text from Chris.

Last night was fun, ma. Hope
you're not too sore. Can't see
you during free period today. A
bunch of students have exams
to make up. I love you.

I smiled and put the phone away. Some days he's just too busy for lunch, but he makes up for it afterwards.

Chris

I kept replaying last night in the back of my mind. She looked good on my table top...but even better in my bed. Gripping my sheets, calling my name.

"Right there, Daddy don't stop! Fuck, it feels so good..."

I smirked, remembering the feeling of her nails in my skin. The look of ecstasy on her face. The way her body shook when she came. I licked my lips, wanting to taste her on my tongue again.

"Mr. Brown? I need assistance." One of my students called.

I hate when my daydreams get interrupted. I went over to help her. I've learned to be careful of her. I didn't notice but she flirted with me, hard, my first week back. Cara told me about it and I thought she was just jealous, but when I started to pay attention, she was right. She wore tight skirts and found any excuse to sashay past my desk. Low cut shirts that may as well have just been sleeves. And she always pushed out her cleavage when she asked me for help. She sat directly in front of me once, a skirt on. She wasn't wearing panties. I hadn't taken notice at the time. Cara stopped having sex with me for a week cause she thought I was enjoying it. Of course, when we started up again we went at it like rabbits. If she's trying to get at me she's going about it the wrong way. I like sass. Don't try so hard. Challenge me.

"What do you need help with, Mariana?"
"Well I've studied the book but I just can't get the hang of the female figure...maybe you could help me out between classes? Show me how to get a...feel for it?" She was trying to use a sexy voice, almost moaning.

It took every part of me not to twist my face up and go "Ew." But I have to be professional. I adverted my eyes from the cleavage she was trying to push into my field of vision and spoke.

"Looks like you're getting better since the last time you asked. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll have it in no time. Work on your shading. It's all about shadows."

I heard her suck her teeth as I walked away. A text lit up on my watch.

Class is boring when I don't have
you to look forward to later. I'm
leaving after next period.

As long as you come see me
before you leave campus,
baby girl. And pick up all
your homework.

I hit send and started flipping through papers to make sure I'd marked them all. It wasn't long before I got another text.