The Plot

As soon as he was gone I followed her outside and stopped her, backing her against the wall.

"Fuck was that?"
"Was what?"
"You just straight up flirted with him in front of me and your parents."
"Okay, first thing. Back up a couple inches before people think you're attacking me."
"I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about why my girlfriend is making plans with some dude I've never seen or heard about. Don't you think that's a little weird?"
"No. My friends don't have to be your friends Chris."
"Look. I'm not comfortable with the way you interact with him."

She stared up at me like she was confused for a moment before a look of understanding slowly took over her face.

"If you're worried that I'm gonna step out on you with Jacob you have nothing to worry about. I love you."
"Cara. You can't charm your way out of this that easy. Why are you flirting with him like that? And in front of me no less!"
"That's just how I always interacted with him ever since we were young."
"Don't you think it's a little inappropriate now that you're in a relationship?"
"Listen, Christopher. If it really bothers you I'll change the way I talk to him. I don't want you to be upset."

She stood up on her toes, wrapping her arms around my neck. I felt my emotions simmer down a little as she brought her face closer to mine. I closed the gap between us. She pulled away briefly, her lips brushing against mine.

"Besides, I'd miss the dick..."
"Stop playing with me. I'll fuck you right here."
"Anyway, I'm taking you with me."
"Baby..."
"I'm not taking no for an answer. You already showed me you don't want me alone with him so don't front like you're unbothered."
"I don't want to, babe."
"You want me alone with Jacob?"
"...Fine."
"It'll be great. He's a good guy."
"If you say so."

Unknown
Does she make you happy?

Extremely. There's rarely a
moment with her that I'm not
smiling or wanting to smile.

Unknown
Is she better than me?

What the hell are you talking about

Unknown
Is she better in bed?

Why does it matter? My sex life
has nothing to do with you.

Unknown
I'll take that as a no

I don't even remember what
you were like in bed. She blows
my mind.

I rolled my eyes at Robyn's intrusive questions. Cara stood in the doorway of my bathroom in nothing but a lace thong. I drew a deep breath and let it out slowly. She was drying her hair.

"Daddy it's the middle of the week. Why you call me over so sudden?"
"C'mere. Sit on Daddy's lap."

She walked over to me, tossing the towel into my hamper on her way.

"You remember that girl from the restaurant on Valentine's Day?"
"...Um..."
"Our waitress."
"Yeah I guess. What?"
"She's my ex girlfriend. And the first girl to break my heart."
"I knew you were acting weird. What's going on?"

I handed her my phone.

"What do I want with your phone, babe?"
"The passcode is 327541."

She looked surprised. Though she didn't know what she was about to see. She put in the code and I brought up the text messages between Robyn and I. She read them silently for a moment.

"This is her?" There was a highly annoyed tone to her voice.
"Yeah..."
"Mhm...okay."

Cara slid off my lap to put on one of my shirts. Something told me she was plotting but I had no idea what it could be. She laughed bitterly to herself most of the night.

Cara

After reading the text messages and seeing the nude this woman, Robyn, sent to Chris I was fuming. Not at him, he was doing his job as a boyfriend and curving the shit out of her, though he could have just not responded. I sat up all night plotting, setting up my plans and putting them in motion. Starting with texting Jacob.

Change of plans...Chris can't
join us Saturday.

RR
why not? Busy?

He's got other things to handle
for me that day lol

RR
That sucks. It would've been
cool to hang with the man you
talked about all yesterday.

I know but sometimes things
just don't work out. Maybe next
time, Jacob

RR
Are we still on, though?

Yeah totally. Wouldn't miss it!

I grinned while typing a note in Chris' phone and leaving it exactly so he would find it when he unlocked his phone in the morning. I absolutely cannot wait to put this plan into action.

When I woke up to get ready for my classes I noticed a text from Chris.

Got your note, ma. I'm down.

Oh babe I can't wait for this

Now that he understood, I was ready to go hang with Jacob. In fact, I was more eager than before. I showered and got dressed from the bag of clothes I brought over. Once dressed I headed to school for the day.

Sitting in Chris' class was even more interesting today because hoes were coming out of the woodwork wearing skimpy clothes and trying to seduce him. There must be something in the fucking air. There was one girl bold enough to lay her hands on him. He looked up at me to see if I was watching him. I pretended to be doing some kind of work. He held me after class. And we slipped off into the supply room.

"Sweats, baby?"
"Yeah."
"You just always look good don't you."
"Nah I'm ugly. You on the other hand...damn babe you look good."
"Are you sure this is gonna work?"
"Trust me. Now gimme some."

He pressed his lips against mine. I pulled back

"You have to promise me not to get mad. I already told you."
"...I promise."
"If it makes you feel better I'll do whatever you want when I come home to you."
"Mmhm. My students are starting to file in. You gotta go ma."

He pecked me one more time and I quickly scurried out of the supply room.