Classroom

Chris

My phone buzzed furiously on my nightstand, jolting me awake. I squinted at the sinfully bright screen in attempt to see who was calling me. I wasn't able to see clearly enough so I gave up on that, swiping my finger across anyway.

"Hello?"
"Are you inside?" A very familiar voice, but shaky.
"Yeah. I'm inside. What's up?"
"Open the door..." She hung up.

I roll out of my bed, listening to my stiff joints pop. I pull on the nearest pair of bottoms I could find, some red basketball shorts, and make the walk to my front door. As soon as I opened it I knew something was terribly wrong. She was standing there, her face stained with tears, looking up at me sadly. I pulled her inside quickly and into my arms. I held her tightly with my back against the door, sinking down to the floor with her. She was hysterical for a while so I just silently stroked her head until she was calm enough to speak.

"Baby what's wrong? Why you crying like this?"
"I...I..." She pressed her lips together, as if she was refusing to answer the question.
"Baby...it's okay to tell me."

With her head down she started to speak slowly.

"I just got...news..."
"News? What news..."
"I took a test today..."
"A test?" It didn't click with me at first.
"I'm...I'm pregnant..." she stuttered out, starting to tear up again.

I groaned as I rolled over in my bed to silence the dumb ass alarm blaring in my ear. What a fucking dream. It felt real. I had a text message from Cara already.

Spending the weekend with you.

Only if you attend all of your
classes today. And I'm checking.

...yes, Daddy.

There was a few moments pause before she added an eye rolling emoji. I smiled at the text before jumping into the shower to prepare for my day.

Cara

I got dressed slowly, not wanting to go to school today, let alone attending ALL my classes. But I did want to spend the weekend with my man. I'll deal with it for today. It should be a pretty boring day anyway.

I crossed my legs, frowning at his back. The girl a couple of rows in front of me had been vying for his attention since the bell rang. Every 5 minutes her hand was in the air, pretending to ask another question. I watched bitterly as she applied more makeup to her already caked over face. Just because you put foundation over it doesn't mean your acne goes away. You still look like a Nestlé Crunch bar. I realized that I was pouting now.

"I was wondering if you had a little time after class to help me out with something...?" She purred to him.
"Sorry I don't. I've got some important things to tend to."

I smiled inwardly.

"Please? I promise not to waste your time..."
"Look, I'm sorry I don't have the time today." He walked away.

I watched him walk away, his butt looking really good in his suit pants. I bit my lip hard while he taught. His tattoos were struggling to peek out from under his collar and all I wanted was to trace every one of them with my tongue. I had subconsciously began to nibble on my pen. He looked. Directly at me, locking eyes before turning away briefly. I jumped when my phone vibrated. A text.

Why you lookin at me like that baby?

I want it...I want it now...

I wanna give it to you now...

I can't wait to get you home alone...

Yeah? Whatchu gon do to me ma? 😏

You'll have to wait and see 😈

"Excuse me Mr. Brown? Cellphones aren't allowed in class, right?" The little kiss-ass behind me blurted out.
"Uh...yeah...?"
"Well I think Cara's breaking that rule."
"Bi—" I was cut off.
"I'll handle that myself. But you're breaking the rule that says raise your hand if you have any questions, comments, or concerns."

She huffed unhappily, sitting back in her seat. His eyes shifted to me.

"Cara bring your phone down to me. You can collect it after class."
"But Professor—" I put up a false fight.
"No buts, please just bring the phone to me."

I faked an attitude, stomping down the steps to his desk. He muttered to me low enough for no one else to hear him.

"Don't worry about it ma. But I can't treat you any better than the rest of the students in here."

I nodded and headed back to my seat.

As the bell rang, students filed out of the classroom until it was just the two of us. He motioned for me to follow him into the supply room where he immediately put me on the counter and started to unbuckle his belt. I placed my hand over his.

"We don't even have enough time for a quickie, babe."
"Oh my god Cara just suck it."
"I'm not gonna suck your dick Chris. Your students are gonna be here any second."
"Kiss the tip?"
"No."
"Baby just touch it."
"Christopher."
"C'mon I'm not gon make it."

I sighed and finished unbuckling his belt and pants. He bit his bottom lip when my hand wrapped around his shaft. It throbbed in my grip. He really wouldn't have made it. He held back whimpers while I stroked slowly. I nibbled on his earlobe gently before speaking.

"You're gonna make me late for my next class, Christopher..."

His hips bucked and he groaned. His palms were pressed flat against the countertop and he was slightly hunched over.

"I can't wait to get you home..." he moaned "I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk I swear."

I pulled my hand away when I heard the first student enter the classroom. He protested.

"Don't stop, ma, please."
"Your students are coming in. Fix your pants."

The look on his face was one of disappointment and pleading.

"Give me my phone back please."
"It's on my desk..." he pouted, buckling his belt.
"I love you. I'll see you at home, babe."
"I love you too. Gimme some."

I hopped off of the counter and kissed his lips softly. His hands found themselves gripping my ass and squeezing. He bit my bottom lip.

"Mm...!" I pulled away and smirked at him. "Baby I gotta go..."
"Fuck, I know but I'm ready to cancel class."
"No. Earn your paycheck. I'll see you at home."

I washed my hands in one of the sinks and jetted out before he got the chance to stop me again.