Date Night

"I'm going out mom. I'll see you later."
"Where you goin'?" My mom asked, looking up from her tablet.
"I'm just going to hang out for a while."
"I hope it ain't that lil girl you claimed was your girlfriend."
"I'm not dating Yasmyn anymore."
"Mhm. Don't be out too long. I don't know where anything is around here."
"There's extra sheets in the hall closet. And towels and things in the bathroom. You're welcome to anything in the fridge but the strawberries, Reddi Whip, mangoes, and peach tea. Lock the door behind me please."

I kissed her on her cheek and jetted out the door before she could stop me.

It was only 30 or so minutes until I pulled up at the restaurant. I spotted his car a few rows over and smiled. I got a few funny looks as I walked up to the door. Probably because I'm dressed so casually. I went inside and looked around for Chris and couldn't find him anywhere. Just as I was pulling out my phone I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned to be met with those same brown eyes.

"Wassup, beautiful?"
"Hey, handsome."
"I got your clothes. You can change and put them in the car. I'll wait."
"No, you go ahead and grab the table. I'll be over soon."
"Alright baby girl."

He pecked me on my temple and let me go. I headed to the bathroom to change.

Chris

I went ahead and grabbed our table. I sat alone for a good 15 minutes before Cara approached. My jaw went slack. A floor-length silk black dress with a dangerously high slit. Her hair was no longer in a ponytail, but her curls were swept to the side. She was wearing lipstick, which was honestly unnecessary because her lips are gonna be against mine pretty soon. She sat across from me, looking good as a motherfucker. I watched her pick at her curls nervously for a moment. She noticed me staring.

"What?" She asked.
"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?"
"Yes, actually..." I peeped her trying to hide her smile.
"Come over here and sit next to me."
"Why do I feel like you have something planned?"
"I do. For later, though. C'mere."

She got up and scooted into the booth right beside me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She looked at me. I kissed her softly. She bit my lip, pulling away. I wanted nothing more than to have her body on me in the dark. I moved my arm from around her and gripped her thigh under the tablecloth. She nibbled on her lip, returning the gesture.

"Not here, Chris. Let's have dinner first."
"I'm good. I'll be eating you later."
"Christopher."
"I know, baby. I'm sorry. Are you drinking?"
"Hm...yes. But I'll decide what it'll be after I figure out what I'm eating."
"Well this place is well known for their chicken dishes."
"Yeah? Then I'll have one...with Sauvignon Blanc."
"Alright. Here comes the waiter."

She looked over to see the blonde man approaching the table.

"Hello. My name is Blake and I'll be your server this evening. Can I get anything for you to drink?"
"Actually, we're ready to order." I stroked her thigh slowly. "Right?"
"Mhm...I'm gonna have the uh, signature chicken dish." She stuttered as my hand inched closer to her sweet spot.
"And what are you having, Sir?" He responded, jotting down her order.
"I'll have steak. Medium well. And you can just put any vegetables with it."
"A drink for the lady?"
"A bottle of Sauvignon Blanc."

He eyed her curiously and licked his lips before speaking to her.

"Miss...did you pick that wine yourself? What wonderful taste you have." The tone in his voice changed and he was obviously staring at her cleavage.
"Thank you..." She smiled politely.
"Yeah," I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye. "She has wonderful taste, alright."
"Mm...I'll have your orders out as soon as possible."