Feels Like Home

"Oh my fucking gosh Chris really?"
"Yes, really!"
"I'm not doing this with you today."
"Yes you are."

As soon as we got to his house he wrapped me in his arms and carried me to his bedroom.

"Chris! I don't wanna!"
"Baby please, I need this."
"Alright. Only cause you're begging."
"Yes!"

He tossed me on his bed and crawled in next to me. In attempt to make himself comfortable, he laid his head on my chest and wrapped me in his arms. I smiled at him and stroked his head.

"You're such a baby sometimes."
"I'm your baby though."

Chris

Nothing beats coming home with your girl after a stupid ass week and being babied. I could feel myself starting to drift off into a peaceful sleep when my doorbell rang. I groaned.

"I am not moving."
"Just go get the door. I'm not going anywhere babe."
"But Cara—"
"Door. Im gonna shower and change read quick."
"Alright..." I huffed.

I dragged myself away from my woman's arms and trudged down to my door to open it.

"It's Friday nigga we here!" Jamal announced, pushing his way into my house.
"No! Yo y'all can't be here this weekend."
"Why not?" Mike asked.
"Cause I got shit to do this weekend."
"Like what?"
"Look, I was upstairs layin on a pair of titties. I had a stupid ass week and I wanna be childish."
"Who you—" Red started speaking but tightened his jaw mid sentence.
"I already told Ana I was gon be here today, man." Mike shrugged.

I damn near wanted to throw a tantrum like a child. Ain't no way in hell they were about to ruin my weekend with Cara. I frowned.

"Y'all got 2 hours. Then y'all gotta get the fuck outta here so I can enjoy my weekend."

They made themselves comfortable like they tend to do when they're here and it wasn't 20 minutes before Cara came into the room in a pair of wool leggings and a spaghetti strap top. Without saying a word she started unbuttoning my shirt.

"What'chu doin?"
"I want this shirt."
"You can ask."
"Or...I could do this."

She pushed my shirt open and pulled it off my body, smiling.

"I prefer you without a shirt anyway."
"We don't. Ew." Jamal scoffed.
"Hi guys." She smiled.

They all offered scattered greetings in return. Except Red. He still being a bitch. She put my shirt on over her top and left it unbuttoned.

"I'm watching tv whenever you're ready."
"Shit. I'm ready now but they won't go home."
"Spend some time with your friends. I have homework."
"I feel like you lyin but okay."

She walked away with my shirt on while I watched.

"See that? That's what's waiting for me in my room. My weekend will consist of cuddling, junk food, dates, and a lot of fucking. You niggas are putting that on hold."
"Oh we get it already. We'll go. But we'll see you next time right?" August asked.
"Yeah next time."

At this time, a text came through on my watch from Cara.

Alright so your scent on your shirt has me wet...

"Leave! All of y'all get out. I'll see y'all next time."

I rushed them out of my house and locked the door behind them.