I Love You

After I milked him he spent the next few hours recovering while I baked a cake. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed himself between my buttcheeks. Then he went on to start a conversation like this wasn't hyper-sexual.

"What was that you did to me, baby girl?
"What?" I started in disbelief, "Mister BDSM whips and chains and nipple clamps doesn't know anything about that?"
"I guess not, ma. But Miss not a lot of sex before me seems to know a lot about it." He replied condescendingly while grinding harder against me.
"Oh come on," I practically moaned. "You should know about Milking."
"Milking?"

At this point I stopped tending to my cake and twirled in his arms. He sat me on the counter and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Milking? I'm not a cow, ma."
"I know..."
"So explain..." He kissed down my neck.
"Milking...every drop of...cum...out of you..."
"Yeah? Why does it feel like that?"
"Is this a Sex Ed. lesson, Mr. Brown?"
"Yes. Answer me." He pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it.
"It's...cause you're most sensitive after you cum...any extra stimulation feels painfully good."
"Yes...but one thing..." he slid his tongue up my sternum, between my breasts.
"W-what is it...?"
"You weren't milking me for cum. What was your real motive?" He bit down on my nipple.
"Aah! Baby...!"
"What was it?"
"I just wanted to see you squirm!"
"Uh-huh..."

He pulled away from me and stepped away from the counter. I pouted at him and how he just left me high and dry. Well, not exactly dry. He tossed me my shirt with a smirk plastered across his face.

"Damn babe, you're just gonna leave me like this?"
"Um...yes."
"That's not nice."

He grinned and continued to walk out of the kitchen. I frowned again before hopping off the counter and finishing my cake. Valentines Day is tomorrow but he has classes to teach so we won't be able to spend the day together. The least I can do is leave him a little gift. I smiled down as I added the final detail.

"Done..." I muttered to myself.

I covered the cake and joined him in his room. He's so precious. He looks so sweet when he's not preparing to fuck my brains out, or teasing me to the edge of sanity. He looked up at me with those brown puppy eyes and I almost melted into a puddle.

"I think I should go back home tonight baby."
"What, why?" He protested.
"Well you need to prepare for your classes tomorrow and so do I. If I stay neither of us'll get any sleep."
"Sleep is for the weak, baby girl."

He pulled me into bed on top of him and wrapped me tightly in his arms. I smiled. I love feeling his warmth. His scent intoxicates me. His voice is just like music to my ears. He's so special, so unique. Only one of him ever comes around in a lifetime. He's hard to obtain. He's like a legendary Pokémon. I'm just glad I had a Master Ball when he came around.

"What are you thinking, babe?"
"Just thinking about how irreplaceable you are..."
"What? Baby don't play with me."
"I'm not playing. I'm so thankful to have you, Christopher. You're the sun to my moon. You bring me light in my darkness. I adore you."
"Cara...I don't even know how to respond...you're my most precious. My absolute most prized possession. If I didn't end up with you, God knows what I'd be doing right now. Baby you drive me crazy with your eyes, melt me with your smile, rescue me with your voice. I'm just glad to know you love me too."

He kissed me softly. His lips danced delicately with mine, occasionally deepening before calming down again. His left hand creeped it's way under my shirt slowly, massaging my right breast and nipple. My breathing picked up when he pulled away and started to kiss down my neck. Instinctively, I held his head, feeling his soft curls between my fingers.

"Christopher..."

He only hummed in response as his kisses traveled south. He tugged my shirt above my head, leaving me exposed, and tossed it off into the room. He stripped his own shirt off next. I found myself staring at his abs, trying desperately to rip my eyes away from him.