06

Ali

Michael comes out of the store with a bag, a box and another bigger bag.

"I got the pill, tests that you can take in the next few days to make sure the pill worked then I also got you a ton of candy." Michael places the stuff on my lap getting in the car.

"You are literally the best." I sniffle giving him a huge smile.

"Anything for you." He smiles back as he starts driving. "We can head back to my house and you take the pill, rest, play xbox. I'll take you home, you can sleep then take those tests and see if the pill worked." Michael explains.

"You've got this all planned out. Bless your soul. Also if you tell anyone, I will not hesitate to chop your dick off and shove it up your ass." I snap staring him down.

"Yeah, don't worry I won't tell anyone. I promise." He tells me as we pull up to his house.

Michael meets me in his room with a glass of water. I take the pill and grab a controller as we start a game of FIFA.

//

The next day was full of nerves. I come downstairs from my room to se Ashton eating a bowl of cereal as mum leaves for work, dad had clearly already left.

"Bye Li." Mum kisses my forehead rushing out of the house.

I make a bowl of cereal and sit next to Ashton. We eat in silence for five minutes before he breaks the silence.

"You alright? You've been out of it yesterday and now this morning." Ashton questions obviously somewhat concerned.

"I'm still like really exhausted from the party I guess." I lie trying not seem to obvious.

"Dude that's a lie, you've been sleeping for ages." Ashton questions me.

"You know, I'm really not that hungry anymore." I state standing up and going to the bathroom. I search through the drawers and see the tests hidden way in the back before grabbing them.

I quickly take them and leave the three tests on the counter before leaving the bathroom, making sure to close the door. I walk back to the kitchen, Ashton no longer there.

"Ali!" I hear him scream. He was mad, really mad.

"Yes?" I ask cautiously.

"What the hell are these?" Ashton walks into the kitchen holding three pregnancy tests.

"I'm sorry. I was drunk and the condom broke. I got the morning after pill and so I was making sure it worked. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen." I ramble almost breaking into cries.

"Then you'll be happy to know that all three are negative." Ashton slams them down in front of me quickly walking away and slipping on some shoes before leaving the house.

I sat there in shock for a few moments before breaking down in tears. They were tears of relief but also upset after what happened with Ashton.

I reach for my phone clicking the contact of the only person I can call.

"Michael?" I sniffle.

"Yeah, what's up? Did you take the tests?" He questions.

"Just come over." I state before hanging up.

I wait grabbing candy from the stash that I now have because of Michael. The door flies open, nearly giving me a heart attack as I spin around to see a boy with messy red hair and a blue flannel.

"How did you get in?" I pant regaining my breath from that scare.

"Ashton told us where the key is." He explains before turning serious. "What happened with the tests?"

"They were negative. I'm not pregnant." I tell him a smile growing on my face. He runs up to me wrapping his arms around me, lifting me off the ground.

"I'm so happy for you!" He cheers.

"I know, I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with all that shit." I say relief washing over my face. He sets me down on the ground as we continue to hug. "I'm so god damn lucky those came out negative."

"You can say that twice." He laughs.

The door swings open. "Ali, I'm sorry I-" He stops as Michael and I separate to face Ashton. "What is this?" He yells.

"I was telling about the good news." I truthfully say.

"So you told him, but not me?" Ashton freaks. "Great, he's probably the one that almost got you pregnant too, isn't he?"

"Ashton no, I told Michael because I knew you would freak and Emily wasn't picking up, then I don't have Luke or Calum's numbers." I explain. "I just needed someone to pick me up and help me get the stuff since I had no money on me."

"So, wait, how do you have his number. Actually, never mind that- you lied to me about being at Emily's all morning too. You're just full of lies." Ashton yells. "I don't want to talk to either of you."

Tears we're streaming down my face. "Ashton-"

"No, don't talk to me." He yells storming out of the house.