27

Michael

Ali and I were over at my house today. She was curled up next to me as we lay in my bed. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles at me.

"Morning beautiful." I peck her lips.

"Morning. What time is it?" She questions her voice still groggy.

"Ten." I tell her and sit up. She groans not wanting to move.

"Don't go." She mumbles.

"I need a shower." I argue.

"You're so difficult."

"Fine, then come with me." I suggest, pulling her out if bed.

"Really?"

"Yes."

I head to the bathroom and start the water. I take my shirt and shorts off just before Ali decided to join me.

I take my boxers off and her eyes widen before I head into the shower. "Better hurry, I'm almost done." I joke.

"Mikey- idk." She freaks.

I step back out of the shower to see her in her undergarments. She was scared, almost disappointed.

"Babe, you're beautiful. Ignore whatever Alex said because you are perfect. And I, I am nothing like him." I reassure her bringing her into my arms.

"I guess you're right." She sighs removing the clothing that was left. We get into the shower and we just stand there, her in my arms as the water hits us.

"You're so gorgeous." I tell her.

"Hey, you know when you said you wanted to travel with me? Do you really want to?"

"Honestly Alina, that would be the most amazing thing ever. Seeing the world with the person I love." I smile down at her.

"Well then we need to start looking at tickets, hotels, places we want to go, and things we want to do." She informs we as I reach for the shampoo.

"Then let's hurry this shower up." I say squirting a shit load of shampoo on the top of her head.

"Damnit Michael." She curses rubbing it into her hair. The ton of shampoo ended up creating bubbles and I began popping them making her giggle. "You're such a kid."

"Thank you." I smile proudly, washing my own hair.

She begins to wobble, losing her balance and almost slipping.
I grab her arms stopping her from falling. We stay in that position and she begins breaking into laughter before I pull her up, kissing her.

She kisses back as I press her against the shower wall, things getting heated as she is now straddling my waste.

//

"I can't believe our first time was in the shower." She laughs shaking her head.

"It was great though." I peck her lips as we head back to my bedroom. She sits in one of my t-shirts while I wear sweats and a t-shirt.

"I love you!!" She chirps grabbing my laptop.

"Love you too. Now what are you doing?"

"We were looking at stuff for traveling, right?" She smiles and I nod remembering what she said before things got heated.

She begins typing in suggestions on where to go. There were a ton of places. Places that all sounded amazing.

"Let's go to Paris, London, California..." She begins to list.

"Oh, Japan, New York, and Amsterdam." I then add before her face lights up.

"Disney World!" She squeals.

"And I'm the child." I roll my eyes. "But it looks like we've got a plan."

"Let's book stuff." She says clicking on the cities we've decided to go to and hotels showed up. We picked everything out making everything final.

"Guess what?" I question her.

"What?"

"I'm traveling the world with the most beautiful girl ever and the person I love." I cheer tackling her into a huge hug.

"It's crazy. It's so real." She says in shock but pure excitement.

-----

Very huge filler. Liam cut his hair. Zayn is 23. Calum is almost 20. Calum got more tattoos. What's new with you?

-gabby xx