22

Ali

"Ali you need to go to school!" My mum barges into my room. It's been a month since the incident. Michael has not woken up and yet many surgeries were done.

"I don't want to. Not without Michael." I choke buried under my bed covers.

Ashton has been to school a little more than me in the past month. It hasn't been much more, though. Whenever I did go to school, I would begin crying or be completely out of it and not a paying attention.

I mean none of us had really been to school recently; our parents were understanding but now were getting irritated.

"Come on, Hun. Luke just picked Ashton up, you should go." My mum urges as the bed dips down. "What will get you to go to school?"

I uncover my face to look at her. "Michael."

"You guys are together right?" She changes the subject.

I nod. "How'd you know?"

"It's quite obvious." She smiles.

"It's not noticeable to Ashton so it's all good." I sniffle letting out a small laugh.

"What do you mean?" She questions.

"Ashton told me the first time I was going to hang out with the guys that I could not date any of his friends. If you include Michael being in a coma, we've been together for a month and a one week. And we've also been hanging out behind Ash's back." I explain to her.

"Just so you know, date whoever the fuck you want. Unless it's some alcoholic or drug addict." She teases.

"That's what Michael always tells me. But I don't want to hurt Ashton. I'm in love with Michael, but Ashton's my brother and I love him too."

"Ashton will come around eventually." She hugs me as my phone buzzes.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi, Ali. We decided to take him off life support." Karen sniffles. "So if you'd like to come, please do."

"No you can't!"

"I don't want him to suffer." She sighs.

"I'll be over." I quickly get up throwing on Michael's sweatshirt which covered my shorts, due to how big it was on me and I through on some combat boots.

"By the way, I don't know about Calum, but Luke and Ashton are at school." I inform her. Before she quickly responds and we hang up. Karen was going to call Calum then based on Michael's condition would call Luke and Ashton from school.

I rush downstairs and bid a goodbye to my parents before rushing to my car. I get to the hospital in record time. I rush in then to Michael's room.

Karen was there but backed off to the corner so it's was basically me and Michael.

"Hey Mikey." I sniffle before losing it. "Remember the other day when you said all those things you love about me? Well I never got to do the same to you."

"I love the way your hair blows in the wind and how you always change it's color. I love the way you dance whenever a band like Green Day comes on or even fucking Nickelback. I love how you sing with so much passion. Or the way you look at your guitar when you are unsure of a chord. I love the way your lips feel on mine. I love how no matter what, you make me feel wanted and happy. I love your cute little nose. I love how you are always there for me even if you are hurting. I love how you don't care what others think and love me anyways. I god damn love you, Michael Clifford." I began to sob as I squeezed his hand.