26

Ali

Luke come running up to me. It was the end of the school day and I was getting ready to leave.

"Yes?" I ask not being in the mood.

"You might want to see this." He says dragging me outside to the courtyard.

Ashton had Michael pinned against the wall. "Don't fucking hurt her, again." He punches Michael in the face.

Mikey did nothing about it. He just sat there taking the impact. "Ashton! Stop it! You said you wouldn't hurt him." I yell stepping between the two causing Ashton to drop Michael.

"He hurt you. I should be able to hurt him."

"No! You guys are supposed to be best friends. Forget about me, you two need to be best friends again." I begin crying feeling bad I was the cause for this.

"And you and Mike are supposed to be together." Ashton responds.

Michael looks at me with forgiving eyes. "I-I don't know what we're supposed to be." I shake my head walking home.

I put in my earbuds and head to the park. I sit on a swing just forgetting everything as I sit and listen to music.

"Hello." I voice sounds.

I shut my eyes as I get ready to face the person. "What the hell do you want?" I question in a harsh tone.

"Hey, calm down. I'm not going to try anything." Alex puts his hands up in defense. "I just want to talk."

"About what?" I say coldly.

"Us."

"There's nothing to talk about there."

"I still want you, Alina."

"Well I've moved on." I shrug.

"Then where's the man to comfort you as you cry on the swings?" This was the side of Alex I fell in love with. The sweet considerate, Alex.

"I don't know. But I love him. He knows how to treat a women unlike you." I spat getting up.

He turns me around pressing his lips to mine. The loneliness takes over me as I kiss back before quickly pushing him off.

"I can't go back to you. I know what it leads to." I shake my head letting a few tears escape.

"I want you back."

"Fuck you Alex. You have ruined my life, making me scared of practically everything. I don't know how you did it but you have. You made me so depressed and feel so violated. Why would I ever go back to you." I snap slapping his face.

"Oh, you're going to regret that." He snarls grabbing my shoulders and pushing me to the ground. He begins to kick me.

"Help!" I shout but he kicks me again.

"I'd shut up unless you don't want to be found by others." He threatens grabbing my book bag, he finds my huge history book and chucks it at me.

"Get away from her." A voice I've missed yells as he runs towards Alex.

"And who are you?" Alex laughs.