33

Ali

I sat next to Ashton and Calum, Luke a few chairs away from us. It is graduation day, which mean only a few hours till traveling starts. Michael would be a few rows ahead, but he was nowhere to be seen.

I was going to stop by his house and pick him up, but he said he'd meet us all there.  He still hasn't showed even though we were about to start.

"Welcome, class of 2016!" Our principal greets. "Today each one of you will become a graduate of Jefferson High." All of the students cheer happy they'll be leaving this hell.

"Have you seen Michael?" I ask Calum and Ashton.

"Nope." Ashton and Calum both answer, a little hesitant.

"Alright." I sigh just before seeing the familiar red hair from the corner of my eye.

"Ah, Mr. Clifford. Late as usual?" The principal chuckles as Michael takes his seat, almost tripping on his gown. The crowd laughs along as Michael get red in embarrassment.

"I found him." Ashton states.

"I did too." I roll my eyes at Ashton staying the obvious as I watch the tall boy take a seat.

The valedictorian, a girl named Aubrey, gives a speech. It was cute. She told that we should hold onto the friends we have made, we might be going many different ways but always hold on. And the whole time, I couldn't stop thinking about Calum, Luke, Ashton, and manly Michael.

The principal then began to call up people. "Alyssa Carder. Michael Clifford." All three of us began shouting as loud as we could he hurries up with a grin on his face. All the students had to stand in front of the stage, prior to getting their diploma. "Michael Cramer. Haley Day..." Then onto many other last names till reaching close to ours.

"Luke Hemmings." Again we all cheered. Then a few more names. "Calum Hood. Alina Irwin. Ashton Irwin." All three of us went up, one after another till meet up with our friends below the stage.

They finished all the names and then the vice principal finally spoke. "Well class, you may take off your caps because you are now, all, graduates." The caps were quickly in the air.

Michael grabbed me and placed his lips on mine. "I did it!" He cheered. "We did it!"

"I'm proud of you." I smile up at him.

"Well we better hurry back for our flight." He begins leading us out of the crowd of people to his car.

He begins driving to my house since all our luggage was there. We arrive surprisingly quick.

"We fly to America today." I smile in amazement. "I'm living my dream, this is actually happening."

"I know, I'm scared like something will go wrong, but honestly I'm really excited." He says before getting out of the car and opening the car door for me. I get out and we walk hand in hand to the house.

"But we'll go though it together." I unlock the house and we walk into the silent house.

"I graduated!!" Michael begins jumping around and cheering he grabs my hands and begins to spin me around.

"Let's get you two shits to the airport." I hear Ashton's voice boom.

"Language, Ashton." Anne scolds as Karen follows in behind her.

"Sorry. Just excited for them." He shrugs.

"What about you college boy?" I nudge my brother who was accepted to a music school in America.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." He blushes before grabbing a few bags. "Let's go."

"No, they still got time. Let's take pictures!" Karen cheers as we groan but still do as she says.

After a few pictures, we all were headed to the airport. We got through security before heading to the gate to be greater by the rest of our friends.

"Hey." Lauren walks out of Calum's hold to give me a hug while Michael went over to the guys. "I'm gonna miss you, a lot."

"It's just gonna be a little bit under a year." I stay positive but it kills me inside.

Emily then walks up to us. "This is it. Till next year." Bringing us both into a group hug.

"I love you guys." I smile breaking from the hug before heading over to the guys.

"I think you've only got shorter since I've met you." Luke laughs.

"You've just got taller, you giant." I tease.

"Come here." He brings me into his strong grip. "I'm proud of you two."

"Ya, me too." Calum takes me from Luke's arms. "But no little Clifford's yet."

"Alright, don't worry." I promise him staying in his hold for a few more moments till heading over to Ashton.

He quickly pulls me into his arms. "I'm going to miss you so much, Ali. Please, please text, call, or video chat whenever you have the chance."

"Will do. Damnit, I'm gonna miss you fucking much." I choke out. This was all so real and it was almost- scary.

"Don't cry. You are living your dream. I love you so much. I hope you and Mike have a great time, I know you will." He reassures me.

"I love you too. And when you get to Uni, tell me all about it." I smile hugging him for as long as I can.

"Flight 102, for New York, is boarding now." The intercom booms.

"Will do, now get going." He pulls away from the hug. I bid a goodbye to my parents then one more time to everyone.

Michael and I walk hand in hand to our flight. Here I was about to live my dream with the person I love.

"Let's do this, shortie." Michael squeezes my hand as the plane began to leave the ground.

There was no turning back now.

----

So that was the last chapter. It sucked, but that was the end. I will have two epilogues so stay tuned for that.

I also published the playlist for my new Ashton book, please check that out also stay tuned for the first chapter of that.

But yeah, thanks if you have made it this far in the book.

Love you all!
- Gabby xx