Chapter 5: Peeta's the enemy

OMGGGG OVER 300 and 400 view in ONE DAY, I can't believe it I'm so shocked omg really I love you guys. This chapter will probably be the most hardiest/saddest chapter I've ever written so far. *WARNING ABUSE WILL BE INCLUDED* I hope you guys enjoy.
____________________________________

Chapter 5: Peeta's the enemy

The doctors began to walk towards me , as my escorts grab Johanna and drag her out. She begins to yell at me,

"Katniss come back to us."

Before I could reply back to her she was being dragged out the door, a doctor hit me in the head and I was out.

*2 hours later*

I feel myself in a stiff position, I try to move my arms and legs but I couldn't. I begin to open my eyes but they could not open.

I groan in pain, my eyes finally opening I look around me. I see doctors all over looking at me. I see images and videos replaying over and over of me and Peeta and me and Prim.

I hear "Together ? Together." Over and over again. I look down and notice that I'm strapped to a seat. My arms are clamped to the chair and my legs are strapped too.

I begin to shake in the chair as the straps begin to get tighter on my arms and legs. I cry out as the doctors notice I'm awake.

A man approaches me,

"Hi, my name is Flavia..... The hijacking is almost complete."

My eyes open in terror, I look to my left and see a scan of me with 75% on the screen. I see Flavia and Octavia walk towards be with a needle full trackerjacker venom.

The needle was bigger than average needles. I was screaming for help, I was terrified.

"Please don't do this please, I'll do anything— Just KILL ME!!!!!" I scream tears fall down my face. My vision was becoming blurry, my heart was racing.

Octavia looks me in my eyes with sorrow as she says "I'm sorry." She then injects my arm with the orange liquid quickly as I scream in agony.

"AHHHHHH." I begin to shake in my chair, the chair begin to vibrate on the floor. Everything I remember was fading away. I begin to have a seizure in my chair, foam was forming in my mouth as my eyes begin to fall in the back of my head.

The doctors begin to run towards me in panic, I guess that wasn't suppose to happen.They try to sedate me as I whisper, "Please kill me."

Once they put another injection into me, I blacked out.

                             * 3 hours later*

I wake up strapped to a bed this time, I was already emotionless and did not know who I was. I was as confused as ever to "why I was strapped up ?" and "why am I here?".

I start to panic I begin to shake on the bed, which made the heart rate increase on the monitor. The beeper was beeping rapidly which caused the doctors to run in immediately.

I look around and is confused to why there pictures of me with these people. My mind repeats over and over "Who are they?"

A women with green hair and a man with purple hair approaches me with a little smile on there faces. I was confused on my they were looking at me so I asked,