Chapter 19: Fire-Pit

Hey I've posted ayyeee! I feel like I shouldn't post because of what happened recently. Personally this is for the person that's gonna comment on my story haha. A certain person is not able to comment on my story and if you realized it that's because I think your taking ideas from my story. Sadly I can't block you from reading my story but your lucky. If I see another similarity on your story I'm going to tell you off.

Now on to the story haha💘.
__________________________________

Chapter 19: Fire-Pit

She smirks as I look at her,

"How— are you sure you can fight? What if there's water around and you could become distracted and end up getting killed."

She huffs,

"Well then I'll die a happy woman, now wouldn't I?"

I just looked at her,

"Why would you be happy?"

"That someone will kill Snow— that my torturous life will be over."

I put an hand on her shoulder,

"We'll kill him, and you'll watch in close approximation." I smile at her as she laughs.

"That's a promise, Brainless."

I grab her hand, "That's a promise."

She grabs my shoulder and pushes me forward toward the crowd. I turn around looking at her in confusion.

"Let Snow see you dance, show him how happy and unbroken you are." She says as she walks away.

I see Prim square dancing with the others. I began to walk towards her, her and the man depart as I grab her arm and begin to dance with her.

We begin to spin around as I bend down and put my head into her neck as she puts her head on my shoulder.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She whispers.

I know that today was the day, I felt Haymitch walk towards me. He gives Prim a friendly greeting as he pulls me away from her.

"What?" I say in irritation because he ruined our moment.

He looks around me, "Today is your last day in District 13, you'll be meeting with the others tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"Get packed and ready— your heading to the Capitol."

I look at him as I turn to look at Prim who is now dancing with Effie smiling happily as can be.

"Okay." I reply as I walk after him into my room.

♕ ♆ ♕

As I walk into the hallway I see Peeta and the others waiting for me. Johanna smiles at me, as I walk upon them.

"So is everything.." I stop after I was interrupted.

"Everything is packed, we'll just finish today off with Finnick's wedding." Johanna says.

"We will get up by dawn and get into the hovercrafts and head towards the Capitol to take over but we will need to make a few stops along the way." Boggs adds in.

Everyone nods as we retreat back into our's rooms. I see my bag already packed with supplies. My armor is laid out on my bed.

My bow is custom made by Beetee, it's made of new material. It felt weird in my hands but I got used to it within seconds.