Chapter 11: Real or Not Real?

Warning there will be feels, get your life and vote before you cry lol. See you at the bottom❤️. Look at this edit I made^^^^^.
_________________________________

Chapter 11 : Real or Not Real?

I look up at her in doubt,

"Yeah I doubt that will happen Lil Duck."

I guess saying that made her angry and she begins to yell,

"How can you say something like that? You and Peeta were in love with each other, now it's all gone because of—" she stops herself and looks up at me.

I started to get impatient,

"Because of who Prim!" I always believe in her judgement. She would never lie to me, even if she wanted to.

She lets out a sob as she says quietly,

"Snow." She then leaves the room in silence.

I look at the door in shock. Why is everyone telling me that the Capitol did this. But the Capitol saved me from Peeta.

The Capitol is not our enemy Peeta is. I stay in my room not knowing how to deal with the outsiders thinking I'm a traitor.

They should be the traitors, people from my district believing the enemy over me. That's such a sad thing, we are suppose to be forever united.

Hours and hours past as I stay in my room bored and lonely. Coin didn't believe that I was ready to have a schedule while Haymitch and Plutarch believed I could.

Coin thinks I'm unstable and not ready to be around anyone, specifically Peeta. Hey I couldn't blame her especially after the recent attacks on Peeta.

I needed to find myself they say. But everything around me was to shiny to even be thought of. I begin to feel my eyes droop before me.

Soon as I was about to go to sleep, my door opens. I guess it's the session. I straighten myself up as I see Finnick and Prim walk into my room.

I look at them curiously to why there here,

"Um— why are y'all here?" Tilting my head to the side waiting for an answer.

"We're here to start your session Miss. Everdeen." Finnick says with a smirk. Showing his deep dimples that appears on his face every time he smiles.

I seemed unfazed by what he was inferring and continued to look at both of them emotionlessly. I was done being told what to do or who to believe. Today is when I put my foot down.

I clear my throat feeling that my throat was closing up. I straighten my shoulders trying to look serious as I say,

"No." It was simple but it meant a lot to me.

Prim was token back from my reply,

"Yes you are and speaking of yes— Peeta come in."

The door cracks open again as I get a glimpse of his face, his eyes were bloodshot and his lips were dry and bleeding. His blonde hair was darker and looked unclean and tussled.

He had purple scratches and bruises on his neck and his face, he tried to smile but it made his lips bleed even more. He had wraps around his neck that secured the scratches from getting infected.

He moves toward the corner and sits down in a chair and keeps his head down in defeat. I look over at Prim as she looks at me hopelessly and sadness.