Chapter 12: I can feel it

Hola... Tysm for 2k reads it means a lot ❤️😊. But also check out my Haymitch and Effie love story if you didn't yet❤️.

See you below😈🌚⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️.
__________________________________
       Chapter 12 : I can't feel it

I couldn't help but think to myself,

Is it wrong if I kiss him.

He's helping me in so many ways, how can I hate him. I shouldn't say that, it may come back to me on why I hate him in the first place.

Everything I remember about him come into my head, I was going to get to know the Boy with The Bread.

Finnick decides it's time to leave and go to Annie, to talk about planning their wedding.

It was me and Peeta alone in my room and the mood began to set. I clear my throat nervously adjusting myself on my bed, I felt his body heat next to mine and it makes me crave him.

This was my time to ask him,

"Your a painter, Real or Not Real?" I ask intrigued on how I remembered that .

He smiles at me because I remembered something about him. "Yeah I'm a painter, but lately I barely have inspiration." And he looks over at me again.

I blush looking at the floor, his glaze hypnotizes me. His warm blue bloodshot eyes brings me in, I begin to lean into and shut my eyes. I stop myself— I have a mission and it's not to kiss him.

He senses my change in mood and looks sad because of the rejection.

"Your favorite color is orange like the sunset, Real or Not Real?"

"Yeah." He smiles making my dark room lighten.

"You saved me and my family– when you threw the bread."

I will always remember being in the rain starving, not knowing when me or my family would have another meal.

Peeta came out with burnt bread, receiving an hit in the head by his mother just to give me and my family a loaf of bread. He saved us that day and I will always have to owe him that.

He chuckles, "Yeah I sure did, took a beating in the head for you."

I was confused on why would he take a beating for me.

"Why did you take a beating for me?" I ask not understanding why he would do that.

"I did it cause I love you Katniss,—" he huffs in frustration not understanding, how I'm confused on this. "I've been in love with you since I was five years old Katniss."

My mouth drops open in shock,

he's been in love with me for 12 years— are you kidding me?

"The first time I heard you sing, I realized I was in love with you, I watched you walk home each day—everyday."

I didn't know what to say, I was to shocked to even respond. That's when I did the unthinkable and I moved closer to, which is already impossible.

He looks at me again with flushed cheeks as I put my hands on his cheeks, I bring his face close to mine. He starts to close his eyes as I move his lips to mine.

My eyes close as I begin to kiss him. His soft, chapped lips cover my warm and soft lips. Our lips intertwine together into a passionate lip lock.

My hands leave his face and my arms move around his neck pulling him on top of me as I begin to lean backwards on my bed.